Tyrone v Westmeath

Started by Fuzzman, July 20, 2008, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandluke

Mike Sheehy,

Apologies for the constuctive analysis  :o :o :-\

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: redhandluke on July 20, 2008, 09:27:43 PM
...  don't agree - he constantly gives away frees - I was at the game yesterday and when he came on he gave away 4 scoreable free - off which 2 were converted.

With no little help from the man-in-the-middle, who had a serious problem with blowing us up for very little indeed!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Mike Sheehy

QuoteApologies for the constuctive analysis

you mean this ?

QuoteWestmeath are a second-tier team as shown against Dublin - canidates foe a quick return to Div 1B next season

you deserved a put down for that kind of comment. Show a bit of respect for christ sakes.

Rossfan

Quote from: redhandluke on July 20, 2008, 09:14:49 PM

Westmeath are a second-tier team as shown against Dublin - canidates foe a quick return to Div 1B next season.

EHHHHH???
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

redhandluke

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 20, 2008, 09:25:22 PM
QuoteMy initial thoughts so far.......

Following that tour-de-f**kin force of tactical genius we await your further thoughts with bated breath....

Sheedy,

Show a little respect.....as above...right back at you....p***k

Mike Sheehy

QuoteShow a little respect.....as above...right back at you....p***k

admin : This sort of personal abuse has no place on the board.

QuoteSheedy,

Plus, he cant read or spell. Ban him for his own good before I make mincemeat of the tulip.

AN other

Quote from: orangeman on July 20, 2008, 09:10:08 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 20, 2008, 09:06:15 PM
If i were tyrone i'd tread bloody carefully, westmeath are damn close to being serious contenders. if flanagan and duffy were fit, they'd be quietly fancied by a lot of people.Tyrone to win, just.

Are they fit ?

Unfotunately, no. Neither played against Tipperary. Big losses. Even if whatever knocks/bumps clear up by next weekend both players have a distinct lack of match practice. Wilson was also a notable absentee. If we had a fully fit team I think we'd give most teams, including Tyrone, a good run for their money. With the match in Omagh and a significant injury list Westmeath will have to dig very deep to get close to Tyrone though. If we produce much of what was produced against Tipperary we'll be badly beaten.
On the positive side, Westmeath should have no problems motivating themselves for a match against Tyrone.

orangeman

This should be a good game - one for TV perhaps ?

Maroon Heaven

Remember Galway 2006 lads - Think positive.

redhandluke

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 20, 2008, 10:27:33 PM
QuoteShow a little respect.....as above...right back at you....p***k

admin : This sort of personal abuse has no place on the board.

QuoteSheedy,

Plus, he cant read or spell. Ban him for his own good before I make mincemeat of the tulip.

Sheedy,

To correct you...he can't read or spell......pot and black ;D ;D ;D
BTW, did not know flowers contained meat
Sheedy if you can't win the argument then resign and do not resort to personal abuse  - administrator has been reported for your personal well-being :-\

ONeill

Mike you're getting a wee bit tiresome. Baiting is only funny when it's subtle.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AN other

Quote from: Maroon Heaven on July 20, 2008, 10:55:55 PM
Remember Galway 2006 lads - Think positive.

We have as good a chance as we did against Galway in 2006 alright. It's not a disastrous draw by any means and it's very easy to put a positive spin on it from a Westmeath point of view. Our defence is a solid as a rock and 100% reliable up until now and the few bad performances against Tipp will have surely provoked a bollocking from Tomás and a couple of kicks up arses. There's little or no point in getting easy draws at this stage, you're either good enough or you're not and you're as well out now as the week after. A home draw would have been nice but such is life! It's going to be alot easier to get motivated for a match against Tyrone than most of the rest. If we can produce the level of performance we produced against Dublin and be a little bit more accurate in front of the posts we can win. Tyrone in Omagh isn't much more daunting, if any more daunting, than the Dubs in Croker. It's certainly not beyond us.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteMike you're getting a wee bit tiresome. Baiting is only funny when it's subtle.

you're one to talk given what you said about the Dublin fans. Worst baiting I've seen on gaaboard

Yes I Would

Are the sheep asleep Mikey??

Mike Sheehy

QuoteAre the sheep asleep Mikey??

Hang on, I'll czech....