imagine

Quote from: Lecale Gael on June 24, 2016, 11:41:41 AM
Quote from: imagine on June 24, 2016, 12:44:24 AM
Quote from: Lecale Gael on June 23, 2016, 04:14:27 PM
Quote from: Brick Tamlin on June 22, 2016, 12:30:38 PM
Who writes this guff.
A county full of turd-polishers.

Will it be on sky sports?

when you ask smart questions like that you will understand why others avoid WUM like yourself
LG, you're a WUM more like and also a W-er for your sly dig at St Pauls and you're promotion of a 2-bit excuse for a Competition and having the stupidity for printing on this forum sh-te such as "coming to the County ground to do battle" Catch yourself on.

st pauls ? where have I mentioned st pauls in any of my previous posts. think you have me confused with someone else  ;)
I'm getting you mixed up with the clutch-you're probably be the same person.

Lecale Gael

Quote from: imagine on June 24, 2016, 03:04:27 PM
Who writes this guff.

when you ask smart questions like that you will understand why others avoid WUM like yourself
LG, you're a WUM more like and also a W-er for your sly dig at St Pauls and you're promotion of a 2-bit excuse for a Competition and having the stupidity for printing on this forum sh-te such as "coming to the County ground to do battle" Catch yourself on.

st pauls ? where have I mentioned st pauls in any of my previous posts. think you have me confused with someone else  ;)

Yeah you have so get your facts right before making a c-nt of yourself.
An apology would be in order not a further unfounded statement.
2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

imagine

Quote from: Lecale Gael on June 24, 2016, 11:53:46 PM
Who writes this guff.

See you tomorrow at the blockbuster Bouts that are the gladiatorial Centenary Finals.

cut the crap

If we cant beat Longford at our patch then we have a serious bit of rebuilding to do, all the talkings been done, he championship is over, time for reflection and then ------- who knows ,Sean og has survived before but surely this catastrophe is one to many, his mates in South Down cant save him or can they

wobbller

Clueless for the most part on the pitch and leaderless off it. The worst year ever at Senior Football but what a  "great tradition' we have to look back on.

forevergreen

Quote from: cut the crap on June 25, 2016, 04:43:40 PM
If we cant beat Longford at our patch then we have a serious bit of rebuilding to do, all the talkings been done, he championship is over, time for reflection and then ------- who knows ,Sean og has survived before but surely this catastrophe is one to many, his mates in South Down cant save him or can they

Sean Og may be answerable to a whole lot of things and to be honest I think the whole top table should go, it's an old boys club and in turn they pass the managers round another old boys club aka Classes of 91 and 94.

Eamonn took it when no one else would touch it, but the decision not to back Jim McCorry (a proven winner) was a disaster. He needed to be trusted and given time.

The clubs now need to review who their county delegates are individually and if they are not passionate and forward thinking with the balls to speak their mind then change them!!

In turn time for fresh blood, no more "down way" bullshit and a clear forward thinking plan and view to the future.

The old guard is battered and effectively bankrupt both financially and in terms of investment potential from Players, supporters and sponsors.

Wipe it clean and start at bottom and rebuild in every aspect and anyone not wanting to be constructive and transparent should go.

Dark day and one from which the light might be a generation away.

Smurfy123

Clear out needed from top to bottom

From players quitting,Holidays ,America and what ever else has been going on it's a shambles

And then the circus surrounding all the new players and only one on the squad who did not get a run out

Longford would have been laughing at this

Big big calls to be made very soon or we will go into complete turmoil

I expect Carr Poland McKernan Turley McArdls to call it a day

I would imagine they will be thinking what's the point anymore

No wins in 14 months football against another County

Big big few weeks ahead

wobbller

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 19, 2016, 09:19:11 AM
So from what I can gather we can get Mayo Cork Mon/Don Kil/WM in the next round
My team for next week

Reid
O Hagen
McGovern
Turley
McKibbon
Carr
Flynn
Turley
Mckernan
Maginn
Poland
O Hanlon
Davidson
Harrison 
O Hare

Subs
Devlin
O Hagen
McGovern
Murphy
Collins

Anyone else hazard a guess?
Smurfy as predicted--11 of them started.

SamFever

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 25, 2016, 06:04:19 PM

From players quitting,Holidays ,America and what ever else has been going on it's a shambles

And then the circus surrounding all the new players and only one on the squad who did not get a run out

Big big few weeks ahead
You're correct in all of this,who was the player who didn't get a run out?

cut the crap

When is the next open county meeting when the cub rep can be accompanied by his chairman and secretary of their club, as this is the meeting to stand up and be counted, the sooner the better.

5 Sams

Quote from: SamFever on June 25, 2016, 06:44:04 PM

Big big few weeks ahead

Davidson
The Aristocrat Years

Line Ball

None of us should want to say we told you so but we all knew this was on the cards.  It has been as bad a season as I can ever remember and, to some degree, you can't only blame the panel and management who committed this year.  We know we are a county in transition with many limited players on the pitch and I'm sure they bursted themselves when asked to in training.  I do think with the players available to us that we should have been more defensively set up and thats where the inexperienced management team were found out but we are simply not good enough at present.  Mourne Academy and Rising Stars programmes, I hope they all work and boy do we need it.  We are absolute years behind so many other countys but once again you can't fault the men who are putting the hours in with these squads.  County Board are and have been an embarrassment for years, we all know this.  They have been happy to call time on the likes of Mc Corry so any chance they will hold their hands up and admit they are simply not up to the task.  Everyone else is accountable for results so why not this bunch.  Dark days presently and so ahead.  14 months from our last inter county win, its hard to take.

SamFever

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 25, 2016, 07:33:34 PM
Quote from: SamFever on June 25, 2016, 06:44:04 PM

Big big few weeks ahead

Davidson
Flynn,Doyle,McKeever or Kane didn't get  a run out either.

SHEEDY

down football is the laughing stock of ulster. to concede 2-24 to longford is nothing short of a disgrace, did have we any sort of defensive plan? someone posted earlier in the year that we wouldnt win a game and people laughed. at this rate we mightn't win a match next year either.

watching monaghan and donegal makes you realise how far we have fallen, we are miles away from those teams. whether we like it or not longford and the like are now our level. sad times.
nil satis nisi optimum

Lecale Gael

Quote from: imagine on June 25, 2016, 09:28:28 AM
Quote from: Lecale Gael on June 24, 2016, 11:53:46 PM
Who writes this guff.

See you tomorrow at the blockbuster Bouts that are the gladiatorial Centenary Finals.

i'll not be there. in Lyon  ;D
2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)