You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

the Deel Rover

When you go to the bank to do a simple transaction and they try and sell you life insurance, home insurance , mortgage protection ect ect, if i want any of those products i'll ask for them  myself >:( >:( >:(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Square Ball

Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 15, 2007, 12:00:12 PM
When you go to the bank to do a simple transaction and they try and sell you life insurance, home insurance , mortgage protection ect ect, if i want any of those products i'll ask for them  myself >:( >:( >:(

Yip I get

Mr ______ as a valued customer you have been pre approved for a loan at a special interest rate
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

full back

When some fcuker butters the toast & leaves a load of crumbs in the butter >:(

pintsofguinness

f**king knobs on IMDB.com (ziggy will know what I'm on about)!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

I do Pints, I do. Brains knobheads, the lots of them.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

ziggysego

"I really like Quantum Leap, but why didn't he try and stop 9/11?"

For fuc.. sake! That's the mentally of those pillocks on imdb.com.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

People paying for ridiculous things in a shop with a credit card!

Two people in front of me today at express checkout (yes I'd over the allowed amount and got away with it again - though there were no mother toddler spaces free) using a credit card to pay for about 3 things!!
I thought one of them was going to swing for me when she noticed me mumbling under my breath and shaking my head  :D

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 15, 2007, 06:31:53 PM

Two people in front of me today at express checkout (yes I'd over the allowed amount and got away with it again - though there were no mother toddler spaces free) using a credit card to pay for about 3 things!!
I thought one of them was going to swing for me when she noticed me mumbling under my breath and shaking my head  :D

Fat people who can't wait to get their chocolate intake home and crack up when they are even slightly delayed, or worse eat 3 of an 8 pack whilst going round the store!!!  ;)

Pangurban

Not receiving one nomination for poster of the year, is it because im catholic

ziggysego

Quote from: Pangurban on December 15, 2007, 09:00:18 PM
Not receiving one nomination for poster of the year, is it because im catholic

Ageism ;)

Well if I am going to be accused of being a shit stirrer, I might as well start  :D
Testing Accessibility

Pangurban

Wheres my Teeth, till i get a bite at you, you impudent young scut

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Snowed Under on December 15, 2007, 08:23:55 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 15, 2007, 06:31:53 PM

Fat people who can't wait to get their chocolate intake home and crack up when they are even slightly delayed, or worse eat 3 of an 8 pack whilst going round the store!!!  ;)

I thought you left.
What's wrong with eating stuff in the shop? Do it all the time.