Queen Visit again......

Started by PadraicHenryPearse, April 20, 2011, 06:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

I work on O'Connell st. In Dublin. Today i was told that the Gardai had been around and require the names dob's and last two addresses off every staff member who works in my building and they are asking in all businesses  along o'Connell st. because of the queens visit.

Do i have any right to refuse to give this information? One staff member said they had a problem with it today but the our manager didnt seem best pleased so he made no more off it.

It has to be a massive waste of tax payer 's money - what will they do with al the junkies around abbey st etc. if she goes down o'connell st.

Tubberman

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on April 20, 2011, 06:45:04 PM
I work on O'Connell st. In Dublin. Today i was told that the Gardai had been around and require the names dob's and last two addresses off every staff member who works in my building and they are asking in all businesses  along o'Connell st. because of the queens visit.

Do i have any right to refuse to give this information? One staff member said they had a problem with it today but the our manager didnt seem best pleased so he made no more off it.

It has to be a massive waste of tax payer 's money - what will they do with al the junkies around abbey st etc. if she goes down o'connell st.

I work with a girl who lives near christchurch. Two gardai called to her door last night to ask her if she had any problem with the queen's visit etc
Apparently they are asking everyone who lives asking a route she will be travelling
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Ulick

Sounds like they are trying to save her the embarrassment of someone hanging out a big "suck my c**k queenie" sign along one of the routes she will be travelling. Tell them nothing. 

lawnseed

Quote from: Ulick on April 20, 2011, 09:18:02 PM
Sounds like they are trying to save her the embarrassment of someone hanging out a big "suck my c**k queenie" sign along one of the routes she will be travelling. Tell them nothing.
any nordies along the route will get some shit. wonder if paisley and the boys will head down maybe wullie fraser ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians