Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

There seems to be a fair few of posters on here from this side of the water

Just think we should keep all the US/Canada stuff in one thread

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 18, 2007, 08:29:24 PM
There seems to be a fair few of posters on here from this side of the water

Just think we should keep all the US/Canada stuff in one thread

Whats the story with DC arent they getting their own board ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gabriel_Hurl

Washington DC getting their own county board?

That's the first I've heard of it.

Gnevin

''Following a request from the Baltimore and Washington DC Gaels Clubs that was tabled for convention at a meeting earlier this year, the delegates voted in favor of a new NACB Divisional Board be formed in the Maryland/Virginia/Washington DC area. As a result of this decision teams from the Baltimore and Washington DC clubs will no longer be required to register with the Philadelphia Divisional Board. The new board is expected to be structured prior to the 2007 season.''

http://www.nagaa.org/news/showArticle.php?article=272
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gabriel_Hurl

There ya go then - I'm not much up to date on the stuff going on south of the border.

Thanks for posting

TyronePhilly

I talked with a member of their board and I know that they originally planned on seceding from Philadelphia in 2008.
There was talk that they may do so in 2007...when I get more information on the matter, I'll try to inform everyone.

Tír Eoghain Philadelphia Abú!

Carmen Stateside

Tyrone Philly any truth in the rumours that yourselfs maybe thinking of moving to New York this year?? :-X

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 19, 2007, 05:51:50 PM
There ya go then - I'm not much up to date on the stuff going on south of the border.

Thanks for posting

What's going on up north, the lads  in the Western Division  Board seem to be doing for great work 

theoriginalmup

THE AIDAN MCANESPIES FOOTBALL CLUB BOSTON
VICTORY BANQUET,  FLORIAN HALL, 55 HALLET ST.
Friday 16 feb 2007 @ 7.30
guest of honor... Martin Coyne
Club honoree... Johnny Guirke
Special guest... Peter Canavan
M.C... Martin McCarron

music by Sundays Well and D.J Connie
Tickets or any questions call..
John Farrell  617 699 4936 or
Gerry McKenna 617 504 0053

TyronePhilly

At the moment, Tír Eoghain Philadelphia are playing League and Championship football in Philadelphia.
We have contacted Cavan NY's Des Reilly about participating in the Cavan NY Sevens in March/April,
we've also contacted Roger Power and Harry Henderson in Fort Lauderdale (St. Pat's) about competing
in their Tournament on the 10th of March. And in June, we will be up in Fairfield County, Connecticut
for their Annual Tournament. The only other place I hope we're going is to Chicago over Labor Day Weekend.

TÍR EOGHAIN PHILADELPHIA ABÚ!

Niall Quinn

Some very controversial awards given out at the Toronto GAA banquet tonight - who was that ref of the year??!!
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Gabriel_Hurl

The ref of the year - I heard he's very good.

And he looks good in a pair of shorts as well  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

heganboy

Lads and lasses,
anyone know if the Fort Lauderdale 7s is on this year- anyone have details?
I see below March 10th is mentioned- is that confirmed?
Thanks
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

cullahmo

I just spoke to Harry and he informed me that the Fort Lauderdale 7 aside will be held on the week of March 10th. It will be a one day event and will be limited to either eight or ten teams. You can contact Roger Power at realtypower@bellsouth.net if you need information.

Carmen Stateside

glad to hear it is on again!! Was down for the last tournament and what a weekend it was!! Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale......... BRILLIANT ;D