China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

From those aged 55-69 who are admitted to ICU with covid, 46% do not survive.

tyrone08

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 06, 2020, 09:03:26 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 06, 2020, 09:02:51 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 06, 2020, 08:51:03 PM
Boris' girlfriend not doing so good either by the sounds of it.

Dominic "let the pensioners die to ease the pressure on the economy" Cummings has had symptoms, and his uncle (Lord Bath) died two days ago.

Isn't his girlfriend pregnant? :(

Yep, this is a wile handlin of a disease.

Only 3 weeks ago Boris was telling the UK that you are going to lose relatives before their time and basically we should just get on with it. Wonder if he feels that way now?

Milltown Row2

So we are at the point of gloating over a pregnant woman possibly dying of the virus and someone who said something that was explained to him that was wrong?

Great set of lads
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 06, 2020, 09:17:44 PM
So we are at the point of gloating over a pregnant woman possibly dying of the virus and someone who said something that was explained to him that was wrong?

Great set of lads

Had to take myself off Twitter this evening for this very reason. It would sicken you what some people come out with.

RadioGAAGAA

Sympathies with the girlfriend and her family (and not just 'cos of this virus, they also have to put up with that odious p***k Johnson).

But struggling to garner much sympathy for the useless shite himself.

His own self-interest put him into the Leave campaign for Brexit - not because of any belief of his - simply because he seen it as a path to a higher profile. His presence likely made the difference in the referendum, which will negatively impact millions across the UK.

Now, with COVID, he f**ked around for 2+ critical months and did nothing substantial and now thousands are dead, probably over half them could have been avoided if he'd not been so interested in the short term economic outlook.
i usse an speelchekor

tyrone08

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 06, 2020, 09:17:44 PM

Great set of lads

Haven't seen anyone gloating over Boris girlfriend to be fair

imtommygunn

Who is gloating? There is quite a lot on Twitter but I don't see much here.

This thing is brutal and hopefully he and anyone in a position like his will pull through.

Eamonnca1

Dominic "let the pensioners die to ease the pressure on the economy" Cummings has had symptoms, and his uncle (Lord Bath) died two days ago.

I'm afraid so. A fever when pregnant is not good, it could cook the baby.

Correction to the above post, apparently it wasn't Cummings' uncle who died, it was a different toff.

Eamonnca1

Och I'd hate to see Boris succumbing to the virus, and I certainly hope the GF is okay. That odious Cummings p***k though? Couldn't happen to a nicer fella.

Rossfan

Quote from: armaghniac on April 06, 2020, 09:11:49 PM

She has it also, but may be better, she is younger.
Boris strikes me as someone that may have a puffed a cigar or two.
He certainly didn't look like a chap with a healthy lifestyle right enough.
Wish him all the best on a personal level.
But good God he brought it on himself between his herd immunity policy and wandering around hospitals shaking hands etc.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Capt Pat

I find the whole Boris Johnson illness to be quite depressing and woldn't be gloating about it at all. It is scary how even the high and mighty can not be saved from this disease.

Gmac

Hard to father people on the board  hoping for death for their fellow human beings .

trailer

Quote from: Gmac on April 06, 2020, 09:43:57 PM
Hard to father people on the board  hoping for death for their fellow human beings .

Agreed. I wish Boris a speedy recovery.

Itchy

Quote from: pbat on April 06, 2020, 08:15:59 PM
Boris moved to ICU. Not looking great for him.

Why would I be happy, another p***k.

Itchy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 06, 2020, 09:31:58 PM
Och I'd hate to see Boris succumbing to the virus, and I certainly hope the GF is okay. That odious Cummings p***k though? Couldn't happen to a nicer fella.

Your a yank yeh, I didn't think their stupidity was contagious.