Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

Quote from: skeog on August 14, 2020, 09:08:53 AM
Carmen putting out rumours of a couple of major absentees due to dodgy hamstrings.

Not rumours. Its true. We are up against it tonight. Monroe is a massive loss

jb81

Just wondering if it is possible to view the games after they are finished online. I know some counties who are able to watch their championship games for up to 36 hours after they are over? Can you do this on Tyrone TV?

Moonshine

Quote from: hardstation on August 14, 2020, 08:07:48 PM
Is the picture quality poor for anyone else, compared to last night?

Absolute shite volume off too

Moonshine

Quote from: jb81 on August 14, 2020, 06:10:18 PM
Just wondering if it is possible to view the games after they are finished online. I know some counties who are able to watch their championship games for up to 36 hours after they are over? Can you do this on Tyrone TV?

Some chance look at the quality of tonight's fiasco

the goal was on

Patchy picture and worst commentary😂

Tyrone Gaa

Living the dream!!!

skeog

Unprofessional is an understatement.Commentary a shambles.Will we get a refund for the fiasco it was.

clarshack

Quote from: skeog on August 14, 2020, 09:41:01 PM
Unprofessional is an understatement.Commentary a shambles.Will we get a refund for the fiasco it was.

Was it really that bad?

delgany

Surely  the media facilities in Omagh have to be the best in the county. Is it a broadband issue ? Picture quality was poor.

LeoMc

Should be sufficient broadband to get the picture up. Maybe to many watching and their provider doesn't have the bandwidth.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: hardstation on August 14, 2020, 10:29:05 PM
Coalisland v Clonoe was 100% for me.

Think it was 100% for everyone and Tyrone got it right. But they have to come out and hold their hands up when they get it wrong!! Tonight was poor the image was pixelated and buffered at times, then to cut off when a penalty is about to be hit and missing the remainder of the game is unacceptable.

Commentary is grand. It wouldn't put me off the game. These guys are volunteers, teamtalk wanted a fee to take it on.
Living the dream!!!

sam03/05

Commentary was grand, Canavan & Ger Tracey very good on Coalisland & Vlonoe, insightful and professional. Ricey & Paddy Hunter maybe not as good.
But picture quality poor, very pixelated at times and to cut out at the penalty, one of the most important points of game and not come back on was disgraceful

clarshack

If you're charging £5 for every game you have to get it right each time. This is why a season ticket for Tyrone GAA TV might have worked better. Shouldn't be any excuses though streaming a game from Healy Park.

WT4E

Quote from: hardstation on August 14, 2020, 10:10:39 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 14, 2020, 10:01:34 PM
Quote from: skeog on August 14, 2020, 09:41:01 PM

Was it really that bad?
I wouldn't be too worried about the commentary to be honest. It's 2 lads having a crack at it. It'll be up and down. The picture was poor enough. Not unwatchable but poor enough. Then mine kicked the bucket with about 10 to go. Had I paid for it, I'd be a bit annoyed alright.

Are the games free????

Tyrone95

Fair play to Killyclogher Bradley was the difference on the night. A goal just before half time would of changed the game for us. Mckee must of went off injured as he had Hayes number all evening - Kc bagging a goal as soon as he left the pitch. Another thing.. Is stevy campbell Martin sluddens love child - shambolic from start to finish.. recurring theme with tyrone referees as well discussed on here.