Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Over the Bar

Celtic in danger of sleep-walking into a defeat here.  Rangers clearly more up for it and that's down to Rodgers.

marty34

Celtic getting a serious trimming - should be 2 or 3 down. Good to get in at half-time only 1 down. BR needs to get Eduard on now. They need to get a few passes together at start of second half. Defence very ropey.

I thought the crowd would have have a big effect and it has. They are fired up.

tyroneman

A combination of players who are just not good enough any longer....Lustig, Sinclair + Brown..players who are only good in thier own heads.. Boyata + Ntcham, added to decent players just not performing (Forrest being the main culprit)

Don't seem to have any hunger or fight in them today either which is very worrying

Need to get a grip in MF for a start..KT on if he has 45 in him and McGregor in CM, Eddie on and 2 up front

Ajer coming on has really hampered things for BR

Itchy

McGregor and forest both v average players. Sinclair looks afraid of the tackles.

Orior

Boyota is the biggest liability ever.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Over the Bar

Quote from: Orior on December 29, 2018, 01:58:23 PM
Boyota is the biggest liability ever.
He is rubbish!  Will probably score the equaliser!  ;D

Itchy

bennydorano

A 1-0 hiding, not overly surprised, Gerard has had them moving in the right direction - inconsistently for sure, but progressing nonetheless.

Insane Bolt

One shot on target.....there should be some red faces in Celtic's changing room, as poor a performance as I have ever seen.

From the Bunker

Embarrassing!

How Rangers did not score more is a mystery?

Fair dues to the Huns they were up for it.

Stevie G's respectfulness at the full time whistle had to be acknowledged.

Celtic were/are a mess.

A few acquisitions needed in January.

charlieTully

Signings needed badly. Serious lack of depth to the squad. Midfield was brutal today. Wtf has happened Brown.

clarshack

Long term that should work out a good result for Celtic as it will force wholesale changes. Much like the cup game Rangers won a few seasons back.

uimhr ocht

massive wake up call after that performance the were hungry pressed high and it was error after error,were lucky it wasnt more than 1 barring mc gregors marginal offside effort it wasnt a good performance.

ned

That performance wasn't a surprise in the context of our season so far. Rangers are not very good but today we made them look like a superb team. We were a bit hampered by injuries but we should still have had more than enough to beat them.

The ref had no real bearing on the result but I hate the number of niggly fouls he let them away with. No hiding it and Morelos should have been off three times.

From the Bunker

Quote from: charlieTully on December 29, 2018, 02:35:38 PM
Signings needed badly. Serious lack of depth to the squad. Midfield was brutal today. Wtf has happened Brown.

Brown is in his 16th proper season as a professional footballer. He will be 34 at the end of the season. Time has moved on! This is a game he would have reveled in, in the past.