Professionalism in the G.A.A.

Started by Buswhacker, April 13, 2012, 12:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buswhacker

Last man .....are you suggesting no Nelson no Tom Moore?.....I'm conceding nothing.I'm just fed up with this hypocrisy which you and the GAA  in general seem to condone.

Interesting

Come on Bushwhacker, just a ball park figure................

Interesting

No hurry with that Bushwhacker, I appreciate you have to consult the book keeper. (Oh, don't inlcude any subsidies you may have made to ex (or current) professional soccer players.

In the meantime can you tell me which clubs you would condemn to history by closing down their pitches?

Last Man

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 07:55:18 PM
Last man .....are you suggesting no Nelson no Tom Moore?.....I'm conceding nothing.I'm just fed up with this hypocrisy which you and the GAA  in general seem to condone.
I'll take the hook out and throw you back now ;D
No I'm not suggesting that but its rare to find anything without flaws in life and that includes the GAA. Sorry fella what you are suggesting will not help anything.
Can't understand why your so anti GAA atm?

Buswhacker

Not anti GAA, just anti hypocrisy...understand that?...Last Man.

Interesting....... one word ...Amalgamation, it has worked elsewhere.Some places are struggling to field a team, a pity, but it's not going to get any better.

If you want to consult me at any time about problems within the GAA, feel free. I'll be away for a couple of weeks,but will do my best to help you when I get back.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 09:05:30 PM

Interesting....... one word ...Amalgamation, it has worked elsewhere.Some places are struggling to field a team, a pity, but it's not going to get any better.

If you want to consult me at any time about problems within the GAA, feel free. I'll be away for a couple of weeks,but will do my best to help you when I get back.

Change the thread title then, it's very confusing. What 'clubs' in Antrim do you know pay their managers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Interesting

Buswhacker- Hypocrisy????? Don't worry I will come to that.

Ok, so you part answered one question, amalgamation. Enlighten us please, which teams,

What about the ball park figure for your all Ireland campaign, you seem to be a bit shy on that one. Why is this?

Buswhacker

Give you all the benefit of my expertise when I return.
Not privy to " ball park figures", whatever that is, sounds vaguely Americanised.
Amalgamation ....obvious,even to me.
Hypocrisy....obvious to everyone,except those who will not see or don't want to see. End of story.

Last Man

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 09:05:30 PM

Its alright fella I wouldn't be consulting yourself, you are only bouncing tabloid headlines. You need to channel this pent up energy in more productive ways.

imtommygunn

Buswhacker any debate with you involved in it just moves to you spouting utter nonsense and ruining it. Had the potential to be interesting to - pity.

Buswhacker

Sorry about that,I'll lose a lot of sleep about you're opinion of me. As for spouting rubbish,you could teach us all.2930 posts of it.