I just don't get it............

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, November 04, 2010, 10:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Murphy_74

House of Commons debated the Saville report yesterday and we had to usual DUP bleating about focus on one incident.  Also as per norm, Gregory Campbell led the complaining.

Gregory and co. want to know why Bloody Sunday was different from Enniskillen, La Mon, Darkley.

Is it not obvious that one incident fits 2 criteria:

• Was carried out by government forces
  • Was not subject to proper investigation at the time

I just don't get it.......is Gregory besmirching the good name of the Royal Ulster Constabulary by suggesting that they did not investigate La Mon, Enniskillen and Darkley to the best of their abilities?  Because if they did, what further information will an new inquiry find?

From Irish Times:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/1104/1224282634332.html

/Jim.

nrico2006

I get pissed off anytime I hear him spouting about anything, he is like a broken record and I have never seen anyone with as bigoted a view as he has on everything.  I remember listening to him on the Nolan show in January and Nolan kept asking him the same question over and over again regarding the Robinsons or something and he kept quoting the same polotical jargon filled response over and over again without going anywhere near the question.  Nolan kept asking him to simply answer yes or no to the question and he subsequently lost the rag.  Say for example that the British Army went berserk drove into a random nationalist town in Northern Ireland tomorrow and just started shooting people dead, he would probably say they there should be no investigation into it or action taken against the perpetrators as the fact that one of the people in the town was called Finbar meant that it was ok, and that there should instead be an investigation into why somone from Sinn Fein did 31MPH in a 30 on the same day.

I get so angry that, in todays society, we still have idiots like him who are given a platform to speak.  It really is bemusing how the man has any credibility in any circle.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'