Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 21, 2015, 11:23:13 AM
I think we all know. I don't think anyone from loughgiel could argue with them being on the County panel/team. The only poster I've seen saying they shouldn't be is specifically on here to push anyone's buttons that cares to respond.
+1

NAG1

north aontroim gael

Never made it to the game. Good luck to Cushendall in the final. Our lads owe us nothing & hopefully there's another championship or 2 in that team.

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 21, 2015, 10:53:24 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 21, 2015, 10:42:47 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 21, 2015, 10:09:22 AM
Quote from: shoebox on September 21, 2015, 10:04:50 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 21, 2015, 09:30:13 AM
I had spoke to a few lgiel ones prior to the first game and while they were confident in winning one line stuck with me from it. 'I hope we havent peaked too soon'.
After ydays game, he text me 'i told you so'. First defeat of the season and out of the championship is a bitter pill to swallow esp considering all the work that was put in this year from that team. Will no doubt be a changing of the guard now for a few of the old players in the team.

Loved PJ's wee platform he was on ;)

Had a chuckle at that myself.

Was that because he was 'suspended'? or did he just fancy a bit of room?

Not at all, i was clearly making all of that up to stir.  ;D it was funny looking to be fair.

Antrim job on his radar now? Any of the Lgiel posters know if hes interested in the role
I'm sure he is. Contrary to what I've read on here I believe a certain ex Antrim captain and all star is in charge of finding the next Antrim manager. I'm sure some of you could ask him.

Indeed. The hope is seemingly to get a Dublin coach.
Failing that go internal.

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 21, 2015, 11:55:05 AM
I had spoke to a few lgiel ones prior to the first game and while they were confident in winning one line stuck with me from it. 'I hope we havent peaked too soon'.
After ydays game, he text me 'i told you so'. First defeat of the season and out of the championship is a bitter pill to swallow esp considering all the work that was put in this year from that team. Will no doubt be a changing of the guard now for a few of the old players in the team.

Not at all, i was clearly making all of that up to stir.  ;D it was funny looking to be fair.

Antrim job on his radar now? Any of the Lgiel posters know if hes interested in the role
I'm sure he is. Contrary to what I've read on here I believe a certain ex Antrim captain and all star is in charge of finding the next Antrim manager. I'm sure some of you could ask him.

Shay Boland?

Spotted Ciaran Barr in the city a few months back. Is he back up north full time?

theskull1

Great bit of journalism from the Belfast Tele in regard to the match  ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

BigSmoke123

Whats the news on the injury of young paddy burke? Seen him last week and he has put on a bit of timber. Wouldn't want to be out for too long! Could be a big boost for the dall if he was back hurling.

imtommygunn

Quote from: theskull1 on September 21, 2015, 12:30:08 PM

Just saw that ;D

btdtgtt

Quote from: johnneycool on September 21, 2015, 11:59:52 AM

Shay Boland?

Spotted Ciaran Barr in the city a few months back. Is he back up north full time?

Hand up

Paddy is out for another 6 months, he'd bad news last week. Its a Huge blow for the kid, he misses out on the Championship but also College hurling for UUJ, but he will be looked after and hopefully have another 10 years at no6 for us, he was starting to impose himself on games and was a strong aggressive hurler.

WTF u on about?

Why a Dublin coach? Their past two managers have been from cork and Clare. If they won't appoint one of their own why would we?

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 21, 2015, 12:47:01 PM

Shay Boland?

Apologies, I didn't realise that all Rossa legends were to have their names in bold.

Won't happen again.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 21, 2015, 12:44:35 PM

Just saw that ;D
What did it say? Try not to buy it!

NAG1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 21, 2015, 01:40:44 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 21, 2015, 12:44:35 PM

Just saw that ;D
What did it say? Try not to buy it!

The match happened - cushendall won!

Think maybe I used more words there  ;)

btdtgtt

Quote from: johnneycool on September 21, 2015, 01:40:27 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 21, 2015, 12:47:01 PM

Shay Boland?

Apologies, I didn't realise that all Rossa legends were to have their names in bold.

Won't happen again.

Bold to indicate I heard he's the tsar of appointing the new man.
I suppose travel from Dublin is easier (cheaper) than anywhere further south.
Not casting judgement - just relaying the information.