Assassination of family in France

Started by Capt Pat, September 08, 2012, 12:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

I find this case to be intriguing so I am starting a topic on it. A husband and wife murdered in the company of their children one of whom is seriously injured. A woman in their company hardly known to the little girl possibly an Iraqi or of Iraqi origin also murdered in the car with them. A French cyclist passing by also shot to wliminate him as a potential witness.

One theory is: All this is discovered by a plain clothes member of the British military. An RAF man out for a cycle. Given the Iraqis were assassinated and discovered by a plain clothes member of the British Military, Britain having been at war with Iraq in the recent past, some people are beginning to think the British had them under surveillence. The RAF man seeing the injured child collapse on the road in front of him was obliged to call it in. He might not have if he hadn't seen an injured child.  It was a competent maybe professional assassination with no chances taken, no adult witnesses left alive.

The other theory is that the family were rich when they were in Iraq and their could be a lot of money connected to the family. Killing off one half of the family would make the other half a lot richer.

Does anybody have any opinions on this?

here comes 6

Lecale2

Square Ball

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 08, 2012, 12:50:24 PM
My God would you catch yourself on!!

here here

I thought the third adult was the granny, is this not corect?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Denn Forever

The older woman had a Swedish passport and was not well known to the little girl.  I wonder who the french cyclist who was shot had anything to do with it?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

laoislad

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 08, 2012, 01:47:50 PM
I wonder who the french cyclist who was shot had anything to do with it?

Wrong place wrong time I'd imagine.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

So the older dead woman is likely the mother in law (granny) according to the BBC. The guardian this morning defined her as hardly known to the little girl so I assumed not the granny.   The RAF man was retired but why have the media defined him as an RAF man if he is just a pensioner.

It looks like an Iraqi family feud over money. That country has been brutalised and radicalised by war and finding somebody to shoot somebody becomes a more straight forward matter.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: here comes 6 on September 08, 2012, 12:40:01 PM
didnt get it for nothing

You really are a moron. What did the 2 little girls do to deserve this?

haranguerer

ffs. Aye, they were under surveillance. The brits sent along their undercover surveillance people, that is, the Royal Air Force, to keep an eye on them. They only gave them bicycles though, so those who were to be watched were able to evade them for long enough to get shot. And yes, once he saw the child, he must have realised the game was up for their little game of spys. It'd be impossible for them to get the situation sorted without admitting they had the whole shooting match (ironically however, except the actual shooting match) under surveillance. The lad who did it was also a superb hitman, who made a deliberate decision to leave the kids alive, as thats the way he rolls.

Before we all jump on 6 for being a little blunt, we should perhaps remember that the reason theres a thread on this,and why we've all posted, is because we all are thinking pretty much that.

Myles, interestingly by asking that you're suggesting that there the others might have done something to deserve getting blown away in a car at the foot of alps, whilst on holiday.

trileacman

Quote from: haranguerer on September 09, 2012, 10:26:52 AM
ffs. Aye, they were under surveillance. The brits sent along their undercover surveillance people, that is, the Royal Air Force, to keep an eye on them. They only gave them bicycles though, so those who were to be watched were able to evade them for long enough to get shot. And yes, once he saw the child, he must have realised the game was up for their little game of spys. It'd be impossible for them to get the situation sorted without admitting they had the whole shooting match (ironically however, except the actual shooting match) under surveillance. The lad who did it was also a superb hitman, who made a deliberate decision to leave the kids alive, as thats the way he rolls.

Before we all jump on 6 for being a little blunt, we should perhaps remember that the reason theres a thread on this,and why we've all posted, is because we all are thinking pretty much that.

Myles, interestingly by asking that you're suggesting that there the others might have done something to deserve getting blown away in a car at the foot of alps, whilst on holiday.

He left the 7 year old kid "alive" by shooting her in the shoulder and beating her into a coma, fracturing her skull in the process. "The way he rolls" also allows for shooting a seemingly innocent passer-by on a bike to eradicate any witnesses.

As for what you said about six, don't throw me in with your two fucked-up mentality just because I posted here. When I first heard about this atrocity my reaction wasn't "probably deserved to be shot along with his wife as his 4-year-old daughter watched and heard her sister get beaten into a coma."
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

haranguerer

Christ. You should learn to read comments if you're going to pass remarks on them. He didnt say it was deserved. He said they didnt get it for nothing - from where I stand I'm taking that as a comment that theres something behind this - it wasnt just a random killing. And we all do think theres more to it or there'd be no interest in it.

As for the other bit you wrote, that exactly backs up my point you dumbass.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: haranguerer on September 09, 2012, 10:26:52 AM

No it doesn't and you know it.

haranguerer

On an internet discussion board, for the sake of argument, it kinda does. You singled them out as completely undeserving of this, which insinuates the others may have. For eg, if the cop making the announcement had said - 'there was an attack, multiple casualties, 3 adults, 2 girls, the girls did nothing to deserve it', is a question not instantly asked in your mind?

I know this wasnt your intention at all, I'm just pointing out how sentences can mean, or insinuate different things. It was relevant as a comparison of sorts to 6s statement, which may or may not have meant what most people seemed to take it to mean.

haranguerer

Actually, hands up - i've just seen 6s post on the spillane thread, so i think i'm mistaken in attempting to give benefit of doubt here!!!

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: haranguerer on September 09, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Actually, hands up - i've just seen 6s post on the spillane thread, so i think i'm mistaken in attempting to give benefit of doubt here!!!

I think he is another reincarnation of 5ive Times