Rasharkin vs Creggan - Creggan by 7
Carey vs Clooney Gaels - Clooney Gaels by 2
Glenravel vs St Paul's - Glenravel by 1
Ballymena vs Cushendun - Cushendun by 6

NAG1

Quote from: saffron89 on August 28, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
Good luck to any hurling match under lights in Ballymena.  Ok for football
Not the small ball.  8:30 .... getting like la liga

To be fair, any time I have seen a game under the lights in Ballymena it has been good. The lights are a good standrad and dont think there are many better around for a club ground.

ciaran1988

Prices of Paddy Power bookmakers for senior and Intermediate games

Dunloy 1/50 vs Sarsfields 10/1
Loughgiel 1/8 vs St Johns 5/1
St Galls 1/3 vs Glenariffe 9/4
St Endas 4/7 vs Tir Na Og 6/4
Creggan 1/7 vs Rasharkin 4/1
Clooney Gaels 1/2 vs Carey 13/8

Sweeper 123

some decent prices there but bookies are rarely wrong

saffron89

Quote from: NAG1 on August 29, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

To be fair, any time I have seen a game under the lights in Ballymena it has been good. The lights are a good standrad and dont think there are many better around for a club ground.

Genuinely only seen 1 Ballymena senior game there.  Hurling that is.  Seen a few football games there and even the Ballymena clubmen said it doesn't meet the hurling pitch lighting requirements which differ from football.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron89 on August 30, 2018, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on August 29, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

Genuinely only seen 1 Ballymena senior game there.  Hurling that is.  Seen a few football games there and even the Ballymena clubmen said it doesn't meet the hurling pitch lighting requirements which differ from football.

It'll be the same for both teams.. best team wins
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ciaran1988

Quote from: Sweeper 123 on August 30, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
some decent prices there but bookies are rarely wrong

What ones are you thinking on

Hirty Darry

Quote from: ciaran1988 on August 30, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Dunloy 1/50 vs Sarsfields 10/1    Dunloy 25+ (Even with a Reserve Team)
Loughgiel 1/8 vs St Johns 5/1      5/1 - bet of the season - get on (Loughgiel will be experimenting on Sunday with a win on the board and have already qualified for the Semis)
St Galls 1/3 vs Glenariffe 9/4       9/4 - tasty price - more of a 50/50 game
St Endas 4/7 vs Tir Na Og 6/4      6/4 - only a point separated the sides a few weeks ago - go with the value
Creggan 1/7 vs Rasharkin 4/1      Creggan comfortably
Clooney Gaels 1/2 vs Carey 13/8  Momentum with Clooney who will win this one comfortably

Sweeper 123

Quote from: Hirty Darry on August 31, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Loughgiel 1/8 vs St Johns 5/1      5/1 - bet of the season - get on (Loughgiel will be experimenting on Sunday with a win on the board and have already qualified for the Semis)
St Endas 4/7 vs Tir Na Og 6/4      6/4 - only a point separated the sides a few weeks ago - go with the value
Clooney Gaels 1/2 vs Carey 13/8  Momentum with Clooney who will win this one comfortably

Yep would agree with the most but not sure the Johnnies will be concerned about this one, if the beat Rossa they qualify for the semis so i think this will be meaningless and both teams wont really care;
Glenariffe will be close V Galls and 9/4 really over priced here - Galls missing a couple of players due to red cards in semi;
Also Randalstown - both times they played Endas had injuries and back at full strength - I think this is the best bet of w/e @6/4;
Creggan should get the win but. Rasharkin @ 4/1 over priced - Cregan should win though but will be nothing more than 3 points in it - could be a suprise with a bit of luck ;
Clooney v Carey - drew last time out in league and beaten finalists last year this is a flip of a coin - Clooney looked good v Cmills but Carey are a different team come cship;

breakingball

Quote from: Sweeper 123 on August 31, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on August 31, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Yep would agree with the most but not sure the Johnnies will be concerned about this one, if the beat Rossa they qualify for the semis so i think this will be meaningless and both teams wont really care;
Glenariffe will be close V Galls and 9/4 really over priced here - Galls missing a couple of players due to red cards in semi;
Also Randalstown - both times they played Endas had injuries and back at full strength - I think this is the best bet of w/e @6/4;
Creggan should get the win but. Rasharkin @ 4/1 over priced - Cregan should win though but will be nothing more than 3 points in it - could be a suprise with a bit of luck ;
Clooney v Carey - drew last time out in league and beaten finalists last year this is a flip of a coin - Clooney looked good v Cmills but Carey are a different team come cship;

Hope you didn't lose too much on randalstown today sweeper 😮😮😮

Milltown Row2

The 25 + points win for Dunloy was very we'll predicted..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

The Johnnies will have come away happy enough for today's 'challenge' match, few things to work on, Loughgiel made it over the line alright but will have wanted to do it with more to spare, though I'd say both teams are happy, though Rossa would love nothing else to ambush St Johns, but I doubt it will happen..

Carey took care of Clooney, who started brightly but were pegged back, Carey were decent with some solid displays, them and Creggan and us and St Endas should be tight semi finals.

saffron123

any dates for the semi finals of intermediate? are they same weekend as the senior?

ciaran1988

Very impressed with Carey, they overcame a slow start and dominated the game from there on. I had thought Clooney would have been too much for them. Two great looking semi finals now in the Intermediate in 2 weeks time, hopefully be played as a double header. In the senior game I thought Loughgiel were comfortable enough winners and only for the Johnnies tagging on a late goal and point making it look closer, but neither side will be taking much from the game as both have a lot more in the tank.

crookes

It's looking like the SHC will be between Dunloy and Cushendall again this season. Loughgiel and St John's haven't the quality across the squads to match either of them at the minute. Knockout games are different but from what has been on show so far
Where Crookes is, there is light.