Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on August 31, 2022, 04:38:13 AM
Quote from: seafoid on August 30, 2022, 06:03:24 PM
Parker doesn't care. He could get a better job before Christmas. It's not like he is struggling on universal credit .

exactly none of these managers will starve or freeze death this winter.

Neither will you, or any in here, the lad has worked himself into a great position. That's ok isn't it?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

What has any of that got to do with anything? I am sure he didn't say that to get sacked and said it out of frustration.

Walter you would have to think Tuchel is in bother with that start from Chelsea but it doesn't seem talked about. If they'd done something last year fair enough but they didn't do much then either and with that start will do nothing this year based on the start.

nrico2006

Quote from: Walter Cronc on August 31, 2022, 03:29:04 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Tuchel is hugely overrated and gets it handy from the media! He's had some real bad defeats in his time.

They are given a free pass, talked up before this season started off the back of last season where they showed nothing. They got some spankings last season too, was only in April that they got thumped 4 nil at home to Brighton or Brentford.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Captain Obvious

Haaland beating up Premier League  defences with no mercy.

thewobbler

Again football is f**ked. the concept that a team averaging 90+ points a season and averages a 3-goal cushion over 60% of teams, is permitted to sign the best young striker in Europe, is fundamentally fucked up beyond words.

Milltown Row2

Hat trick.... He'll need probably score a few more
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Watching the Arsenal game here. They're very entertaining to watch.

Milltown Row2

This is like the old Newcastle Liverpool games

seafoid

Man City 5 Forest 0
Man City have no European Cups. Forest have 2.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on August 31, 2022, 09:30:17 PM
Man City 5 Forest 0
Man City have no European Cups. Forest have 2.

Trying senior hurling in 2022 is a lot different from the late 70's

Milltown Row2

Loved that Liverpool scored during the time that the goalkeeper thought he'd waste time.. Absolutely pointless exercise if feigning injuries

ONeill

Wuhan absolutely flying in the Chinese Super League. 12-game winning streak.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2022, 10:00:54 PM
Loved that Liverpool scored during the time that the goalkeeper thought he'd waste time.. Absolutely pointless exercise if feigning injuries

Fair play mr2. Howe has toon goin well but the time wasting was a bit much.

Jeebus big david ngog has fair improved since leavin pool 😃

Milltown Row2

Players gurn at me for playing 7 plus minutes at the end of games, stop lying around

seafoid

The 3 relegation places are held by clubs that were in the Premier League last year.