Club Hurling

Started by BallyroanAbbey, April 16, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Giovanni

LOVEGAA

Well done Rory Delaney

BallyroanAbu

Quality piece of journalism.

clonadmad

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
Quote from: LOVEGAA on October 11, 2018, 01:50:57 PM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 11, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
Thomas Keyes is now officially on the forum 😂😂

He seems to have gone again.  Well he is from Camross and they do seem to be cowardly

Not very wise posting peoples names on forums and social media and assuming its them

I am not Thomas Keyes

LOVEGAA - your comment on cowardly lol you hiding behind a forum, love to know what you have achieved on the field of play or where always the one shouting from a side line??

Some redneck from camross lecturing us on social media and forum etiquette

The Irony

LOVEGAA

Clonadmad do you not know there's different rules for Camross?

culchy

This post has now reached 26 pages ☺, exactly the amount of senior titles camross have, such a fitting to end to end the conversation 😉

LOVEGAA

Ah god love you... .... glad we didn't keep you waiting too long to get that one liner in.

burdizzo

Well... - it is getting a little tedious.

LOVEGAA

Ah let him have his fun. He might just give a little count on how many pages are filled with disgust at his club

Laoiseabu

So culchy is from Camross and made an account just so he can defend his clubs antics at the weekend ? This is what it sounds like

Zooming around

That whole place should be fenced off back into Offaly where it came from and where it belongs. They are no good to Laois. From senior to u14, all our squads are missing Camross lads who are good enough but won't commit. They're much happier to be the big fish, playing league matches on a Tuesday night instead of being in the training centre with the other county standard hurlers.

LOVEGAA

I wouldn't want any of them representing my county

Don Draper

Hang on now, plenty of Camross men have represented this county with pride and distinction. Even Zane whom many will give grief to put his body on the line on many occasions for Laois. We should temper the blanket painting of the club with this knowledge. What happened Sunday was wrong, that they've circled the wagons isn't surprising, it's merely disappointing.

May I also commend Rory Delaney for a well thought out piece.

LOVEGAA

Don i said i wouldn't want any of them representing laois.  Not talking about past .
If as a team and club they cannot conduct themselves they wouldn't be much of an addition.

Every year we hear calls for them to go with laois and yet they don't turn up