Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Give and Go

Quote from: Galer on March 14, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
Think brendanantrim is more realistic than give and go.i actually think there build up could be quicker.but the way pmcbride and a few others is playin they have a good chance.hope burke is a wee bit fitter
Can't see Carlow being near them with promotion at stake.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Give and Go on March 14, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
Quote from: Galer on March 14, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
Think brendanantrim is more realistic than give and go.i actually think there build up could be quicker.but the way pmcbride and a few others is playin they have a good chance.hope burke is a wee bit fitter

You saying Burkey is unfit?
Carrying a bit of timber!

Ah you're saying he's fat and unfit?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Galer

Not as fat as u but seemed as if he could only do 50 mins

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on March 15, 2018, 07:59:06 AM
Not as fat as u but seemed as if he could only do 50 mins

Not fat at all, but carry on with your stupid statements
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Catch and Kick

Very impressed with Peter Healy through the league; great man to break lines. Continuing on form his fine form for UCD in Sigerson Cup. Hope this round isn't snowed off! Would be a fixtures nightmare....

Give and Go

Team on Twitter:
C Kerr; P Healy, P Gallagher, N Delargy; K O Boyle, M Sweeney, J Laverty; S Burke P McAleer; M Fitzpatrick, C Murray, P McBride; CJ McGourty, C Duffin, R Murray.

Plenty of fire power there.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Give and Go on March 16, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
Team on Twitter:
C Kerr; P Healy, P Gallagher, N Delargy; K O Boyle, M Sweeney, J Laverty; S Burke P McAleer; M Fitzpatrick, C Murray, P McBride; CJ McGourty, C Duffin, R Murray.

Galer won't think so, plenty timber though

Catch and Kick

Quote from: Give and Go on March 16, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
Team on Twitter:

A dummy team. Where's McKeever?

BrendanAntrim

Belfast GAA man

I like the consistency in team selection and I think that with the 2 Murrays, McBride and Fitzpatrick we have 4 good forwards which we haven't had in a long time

imtommygunn

I would agree. We do actually have a few capable guys which we can't always say. I do think we have a chance against down thi year. (Though i am worried carlow may beat us!)

Galer

Mr2 think cj has the timber issue covered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on March 17, 2018, 07:09:16 PM
Mr2 think cj has the timber issue covered

Jesus lad you've some obsession with the Galls lads, was laughing about this last night in the club, some spoofer on a chat room calling someone fat! Brill

Minder

Disastrous result for the footballers
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Galer

Couldnt fault the effort of the players there.workef really hard.a mixture of wrong options bad refin and kerr havent a meltdown