Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hejustkeepsdroppingballs

Old timers

It's a mixture of youth and experience with much more young blood to be added to that over the next few years. Average age of 24 yesterday all with plenty of years left yet

Jesus jones

Yes we were clipped by Slaughtneil just like use were clipped in the Antrim final. Just you keep cracking jokes about our academy if that makes you fell better about that hiding use took in ballycastle

NAG1

Yeah I'd say that's a long the right lines MR2

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 09, 2017, 07:15:02 PM
Not sure he's from Dunloy....

Not a chance he's from Dunloy!

theskull1

One things for sure .... arrogance never made a player/team a better player/team.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Hejustkeepsdroppingballs

Sleeping giant

1st time on this and no need for insults just because you disagree with my opinion. You make smart comments about my club I will respond like you would about yours

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hejustkeepsdroppingballs on October 09, 2017, 09:16:28 PM
Sleeping giant

1st time on this and no need for insults just because you disagree with my opinion. You make smart comments about my club I will respond like you would about yours

And did you read the rules?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Hejustkeepsdroppingballs on October 09, 2017, 09:16:28 PM
Sleeping giant

Dude stop using people's first names
being a bell end is your choice but don't expose anyone's ID on here
Reporting you here now
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

nrico2006

The thing about it is that Slaughtneils average age was younger than Dunloys at the weekend.  This team will be about for a while yet.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Gaaboardmod3

3. Revealing a posters personal identity.
   An inherent part of most discussion boards is that members may choose to adopt an alias, if they wish, as their board username. This choice of anonymity must be
  respected and any move to identify the real life identity of a poster on this board, where they have not done so themselves, is a breach of board rules.

Penalties - 1st Offence - 15 Day Ban, Second Offence - Permanent Ban

As per the above, Hekeepsdroppingballs has been banned for 15 days.

Glentaisie

McQuillan's whatsapp group has been shut down.  There have been some mildly dissenting voices on it recently.
Pravda has been redesigned and will now take the form of an emailed newsheet
::)

theskull1

Quote from: Glentaisie on October 12, 2017, 08:05:38 AM
McQuillan's whatsapp group has been shut down.  There have been some mildly dissenting voices on it recently.

Stupid to ever have used it in the first place. Once the whinging starts ......
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on October 12, 2017, 09:56:11 AM

Agreed!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Glentaisie

Surprised that anybody on here would characterise disagreement as whinging.  It's what makes this place tick.

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

Agreed!

I saw some content of our players WhatsApp group, was embarrassing stuff & should only be used for training times/venues etc, in my opinion.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

MoChara

Handy one to get the ball rolling

Allianz Hurling League Division 1B

Round 1: Saturday, January 27th: Dublin v Offaly; Sunday January 28th: Galway v Antrim, Limerick v Laois

Round 2: Saturday, February 3rd: Laois v Galway; Sunday February 4th: Antrim v Dublin, Offaly v Limerick

Round 3: Saturday, February 17th: Laois v Antrim, Limerick v Dublin; Sunday, February 18th: Galway v Offaly

Round 4: Sunday, February 25th: Antrim v Limerick, Dublin v Galway, Offaly v Laois

Round 5: Sunday, March 4th: Galway v Limerick, Laois v Dublin, Offaly v Antrim