Grumpy Mod

Started by The Real SlimShady, May 24, 2007, 12:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real SlimShady

So, after my banning I have been re-incarnated under a new username- but don't any of you no gooders go thinking its as easy as this, oh no! I came back after being away for a few weeks and made the mistake of using such abusive language regarding Hillsborough without reading the 'sticky' at the top of the page.

If anyone has taken any offence by this, I humbly apologise. It wasn't meant in a derogatory fashion and of course i wasn't trying to speak ill of the dead etc etc I was merely pointing out the facts, that, a 'Hillsborough' like situation could have happened last night in Athens.

your sincerely

SlimShady

p.s. Forza Milan!

stew

So you get banned and the first thing you do is title your first thread 'grumpy mod' that will hardly endear the moderator to you slimmy baby.

You then apologize to all and sundry who were offended by your disgusting remarks and then go on to justify them, why even apologize slimmy??????

Have some class slim and dont speak ill of the dead!!!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Real SlimShady

Show me where I spoke ill of the dead Stewy?

J70

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on May 24, 2007, 12:26:38 PM
So, after my banning I have been re-incarnated under a new username- but don't any of you no gooders go thinking its as easy as this, oh no! I came back after being away for a few weeks and made the mistake of using such abusive language regarding Hillsborough without reading the 'sticky' at the top of the page.

If anyone has taken any offence by this, I humbly apologise. It wasn't meant in a derogatory fashion and of course i wasn't trying to speak ill of the dead etc etc I was merely pointing out the facts, that, a 'Hillsborough' like situation could have happened last night in Athens.

your sincerely

SlimShady

p.s. Forza Milan!

Yeah right!