GAA Response to Coronavirus

Started by screenexile, March 12, 2020, 12:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

its rampant in gaa and even soccer aswell

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Main Street on August 03, 2020, 06:33:50 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 03, 2020, 02:41:45 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 03, 2020, 01:20:14 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 03, 2020, 11:25:05 AM
Quote from: Main Street on August 02, 2020, 11:51:21 PM
Quote from: Targetman on August 01, 2020, 07:49:21 PM
He definitely got more than his hair ruffled
It's no joke this time,  probably it's time to consider banning baseball bats from Tyrone GAA club games.

See this is the problem with the internet....

Do you actually know what happened here?
Let me take a guess,  he got beaten up around the face?    he didn't run into the dressing room door.

Very Ewan like reply this.....there have been whispers he's been on this board too....
Is that a reply?   ;D you're some moron!
So you haven't a clue how "touch my hair and  I'll dive as if shot"  managed to get his face beaten to a pulp?

Do you know what happened?

Were you at the game?

Have you just seen this pic that clown McKenna tweeted and thought...I'll hop on the train here?

Maybe he was blocked in Omagh after the game and fell...Maybe he was out in Omagh and got a slap?

Point is, you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about....which is fairly in tune with the rest of your posts here I suppose.

Not even from Tyrone but in another Ewan-like trait, you have "sources"?

Someone is a moron here alright.

tonto1888

Does anyone know what did actually happen?

Main Street

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 03, 2020, 08:20:11 PM
It's no joke this time,  probably it's time to consider banning baseball bats from Tyrone GAA club games.

Let me take a guess,  he got beaten up around the face?    he didn't run into the dressing room door.

Very Ewan like reply this.....there have been whispers he's been on this board too....
So you haven't a clue how "touch my hair and  I'll dive as if shot"  managed to get his face beaten to a pulp?

Were you at the game?

Have you just seen this pic that clown McKenna tweeted and thought...I'll hop on the train here?

Maybe he was blocked in Omagh after the game and fell...Maybe he was out in Omagh and got a slap?

Point is, you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about....which is fairly in tune with the rest of your posts here I suppose.

Point is you're a moron.
I havent  claimed anything, if you actually read what I wrote you might have seen that. Perhaps you took the baseball bat quip  a bit too serious and the Tyrone  persecution complex took over and turned it into something else.
Who knows, who can tell, some Tyronies are beyond rational scrutiny.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Main Street on August 06, 2020, 01:51:43 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 03, 2020, 08:20:11 PM

Were you at the game?

Point is you're a moron.
I havent  claimed anything, if you actually read what I wrote you might have seen that. Perhaps you took the baseball bat quip  a bit too serious and the Tyrone  persecution complex took over and turned it into something else.
Who knows, who can tell, some Tyronies are beyond rational scrutiny.

Your words, word for word....

"So you haven't a clue how "touch my hair and  I'll dive as if shot"  managed to get his face beaten to a pulp?"

There is a few claims in there, that's just one sentence.

Strange.

Milltown Row2

All the GAA clubs (assume social side) are closed with immediate effect!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 07, 2020, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2020, 01:54:47 PM
??

We've closed the bar, I'm assuming this is across the board?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 07, 2020, 02:34:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2020, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 07, 2020, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2020, 01:54:47 PM
??

We've closed the bar, I'm assuming this is across the board?
How were you allowed to open? Doing food or what? I thought "wet" bars weren't meant to open until Monday (which is now scrapped again).

We've always had a kitchen, been serving food for years, burgers chips stew

Milltown Row2

Not sure but but Ulster council has brought this about and we certainly are not the only ones...

Plenty clubs have working kitchens I'm sure which were able to open, providing you can provide food.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 07, 2020, 03:08:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2020, 03:00:21 PM
Not sure but but Ulster council has brought this about and we certainly are not the only ones...

Plenty clubs have working kitchens I'm sure which were able to open, providing you can provide food.
I get that but I can't seem to find anything on it. Usually there would be a statement on Ulster GAA social media or something.

Just seen it on our fb page, stating following recent guidance from Ulster council..

Maybe it's guidance only going out to clubs which opened that could..

Eire90

would the idea of a tournament type thing be viable in ireland 32 teams open draw knockout games being played at 5pm and 8pm put them into a bubble like us sports as soon as your teams out you go home all ireland could be finished in about 2 or 3 weeks

thewobbler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2020, 03:12:53 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 07, 2020, 03:08:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2020, 03:00:21 PM

I get that but I can't seem to find anything on it. Usually there would be a statement on Ulster GAA social media or something.

Just seen it on our fb page, stating following recent guidance from Ulster council..

Maybe it's guidance only going out to clubs which opened that could..

Could you do a bit of digging on that one for us MR2 ie where they picked this information up? I'd like to be sure my own club.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 07, 2020, 09:43:10 PM
I've asked about among people involved in a few clubs that are open. Nobody has heard a thing about it.

O'ds closed and only the outside part open