Colin "F*****G" Murray!!!

Started by T O Hare, April 22, 2010, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieTully

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 30, 2010, 11:18:33 AM
A madman?  :o  :o  :o mmmmm

I was posting something which is well known on the grapevine.

i like your style sammy.keep at the bastids.

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 29, 2010, 07:24:48 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on June 29, 2010, 02:13:56 PM
he can be as staunch as he likes, I was putting it out there as its well known lads, but I really dont give a monkeys about him  ;) its not that important in the big scheme of things, I am more interested in making money  ;D and not giving it to David Prentice Cars Ltd the shower of robbing ba$t@rd$ (which I didn't and fully intend to reclaim loses through them)

So Murrary is a loyalist and Christine Bleakley has a "wee bit of an opinion of herself whilst out and about in belfast a few years back". 

You do talk some shite.

:D He sure does
Testing Accessibility

Main Street

For the viewers sake, I just hope he doesn't have to say '8' anytime.

sammymaguire

Quote from: ziggysego on June 30, 2010, 04:26:31 PM
he can be as staunch as he likes, I was putting it out there as its well known lads, but I really dont give a monkeys about him  ;) its not that important in the big scheme of things, I am more interested in making money  ;D and not giving it to David Prentice Cars Ltd the shower of robbing ba$t@rd$ (which I didn't and fully intend to reclaim loses through them)

So Murrary is a loyalist and Christine Bleakley has a "wee bit of an opinion of herself whilst out and about in belfast a few years back". 

You do talk some shite.

another Tyrone man with nothing interesting to say...  ::) c'mon zig  8)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

nifan

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 30, 2010, 11:18:33 AM
I was posting something which is well known on the grapevine.

Well known? According to who.
Noone else here seems to have heard it.

You sure it wasnt just cos hes from Ballybean and supports Linfield and NI? Maybe the bigots are somewhere else in this story.

ziggysego

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 30, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 30, 2010, 04:26:31 PM

You do talk some shite.

another Tyrone man with nothing interesting to say...  ::) c'mon zig  8)

More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world!
Testing Accessibility

upmonaghansayswe

Watchin a bit if afternoon tv and this comes up..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH7VFJjDhVU

Tried for ages one day to find the "fighting talk" theme tune but never could find it..