Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBallWeeBall

Illegal is probably the wrong word, likely players were ineligible due to their age. As MR2 says the team sheets for 2019 and 2018 can be checked and teams sanctioned as appropriate. Don't believe this was deliberately done but thems the rules

Milltown Row2

I'm not up to speed on this but I'd imagine at the start of the year and during it clubs have county representatives that attend county meetings. Surely there is directions on new rules and any other business.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

I see Gregory Walsh back in the hotspot today in Glenavy, superb to see. A proper gent.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 20, 2019, 08:09:14 AM
I see Gregory Walsh back in the hotspot today in Glenavy, superb to see. A proper gent.

Some achievement!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Derrygonnelly were good today, Cargin didn't show up. Two very soft goals was ultimately the winning and losing of this game.

Na Glinntí Glasa

whats cargins record in Ulster? from memory i dont remember them winning any games this past few years in Ulster. I was in Armagh when they played Cross and that was the last Ulster match i seen them in.

I dont think our record is that great since St Galls last were in it.
hurl like f**k boi!

Spike

Cargin committed the cardinal sin in Ulster - conceding two comical goals early on against a well drilled counterattcking team.  Looked to be a few walking wounded from last weeks final also

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Spike on October 21, 2019, 10:42:20 AM
Cargin committed the cardinal sin in Ulster - conceding two comical goals early on against a well drilled counterattcking team.  Looked to be a few walking wounded from last weeks final also
Michael McCann didn't start - probably best club player in Antrim - massive Blow

Spike

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 21, 2019, 01:06:46 PM
Quote from: Spike on October 21, 2019, 10:42:20 AM
Michael McCann didn't start - probably best club player in Antrim - massive Blow

true

Belfast GAA man

The Irish News club Team of the year looks on the money - wouldn't it be Great if all 15 were in county panel for starters ?

CitySlicker11

bannside

Had a brief look at it earlier. From memory and subject to correction.....John Mc Nabb,
Kobo, Marty Kane, Decky Lynch
James Laverty, Niall Delargy, Ben Rice,
Mick Mc Cann, Marc Jordan,
Eoin Mc Keown, Paul Mc Cann, Conall Delargy,
Tomas, Conor Murray, Paddy Cunningham.

belfastsaff

bannside

Those two had great seasons to be fair. Dermot Mc Aleese had too.

bannside

Dermots got a call up from Lenny so hopefully he can kick on in Saffron.