Celtic Tickets

Started by Armaghgael, September 17, 2012, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghgael

I was interested in going to the Celtic and Barca match in Glasgow and i was wondering were is the best place to look for tickets?

Thanks AG
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

The Iceman

Go and talk to the Supporters Club in Armagh surely would be your first port of call? Failing that you'd get a few deals running in the Irish news?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Armaghgael

Quote from: The Iceman on September 17, 2012, 05:09:57 PM
Go and talk to the Supporters Club in Armagh surely would be your first port of call? Failing that you'd get a few deals running in the Irish news?

Tried the company that does/done it with the Irish News (Celtic Tours) they are sold out. Tbh I didn't know their was a supporters club in Armagh

The Gs Man

For the European matches you will most likely have to put your name down for all 3 games.  They have people who go every week to watch them against shite teams so it's highly unlikely they'll just give out a ticket randomly for one of the biggest games in years.

Probably too late notice to get your name down for tomorrow night's game, but show an interst in the other group game and you might just get lucky.
Keep 'er lit

Armaghgael

Emailed the Celtic website asking for information on how to purchase tickets

tyrone exile

theres still tickets available for the benfica game on the celtic website. probably have to wait until the ticket office opens again in the morning. all tickets were sold in a pack of three with season ticket holders getting first choice and then eventually going on sale to the general public. there might be a few barcelona tickets near the time, but i would keep an eye out on twitter or the celtic website if i was you.

Armaghgael

Dougal Maguire

Careful now