The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Not convinced Beattie is cutting it tbh. Party not in a great place and if they can't pick up unionist votes now when can they.

Eire90

jamie bryson making threats against brexit hardman steve bakar.

johnnycool

Quote from: Eire90 on September 13, 2023, 09:44:51 AM
jamie bryson making threats against brexit hardman steve bakar.

And actually proving Bakers point!

Orior

Snarlene was on GB News this morning and they were discussing legislation introduced by MPs in England.

In their usual right wing pompous fashion the english commentators were slagging MPs for not knowing the legislation that they had voted in, and said they expected the MPs to read the detail.

Snarlene went very quiet at that point, lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnnycool

Quote from: Orior on September 13, 2023, 12:45:43 PM
Snarlene was on GB News this morning and they were discussing legislation introduced by MPs in England.

In their usual right wing pompous fashion the english commentators were slagging MPs for not knowing the legislation that they had voted in, and said they expected the MPs to read the detail.

Snarlene went very quiet at that point, lol.

You can't expect the MP's to be over ever jot and tittle...

Eire90

xl bully ban does not apply blood on mla to northern  hands if anyone gets attack and dies  will northern ireland now become a dumping ground for xl bullys.

Wildweasel74

Actually was gonna pet one of those dogs outsude a shop the other day, stopped as I wasn't sure what it was, Head massive on it. Not a Inch on the Russian sheepdog, now they are real monsters.

Aristo 60

general_lee

Quote from: Aristo 60 on September 29, 2023, 03:25:33 PMhttps://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2023/0929/1408002-meath-dowth-park/

New visitor attraction for the unionists?
They'll probably lament the fact it's no longer owned by whatever wealthy Anglo-Irish gimp used to call it home.

weareros

Quote from: Aristo 60 on September 29, 2023, 03:25:33 PMhttps://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2023/0929/1408002-meath-dowth-park/

New visitor attraction for the unionists?

Irish government already pumped 15 million into the Boyne site after the GFA. I had a look once when I was taking family to Newgrange and it's a very nice visitor location. Not that any of them even appreciate these acts.

Rossfan

Some Unionists probably don't believe
1 that there were people in Ireland before 1609
2 that the Earth existed 5,000 years ago
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on September 29, 2023, 04:20:04 PMSome Unionists probably don't believe
1 that there were people in Ireland before 1609
2 that the Earth existed 5,000 years ago

You are too cynical. After all who built Carrickfergus castle and the earth founded almost 6026 years ago, as every unionist knows.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Nanderson

Looks like the path has opened up for the DUP to go back into the executive. The wheelie bin brigade already issuing threats from grassroots unionism to incite mass protests riots and threatening to destroy their electorate vote if they do decide to go back into the assembley

imtommygunn

hopefully whatever happens it'l be the end of him. absolute waste of space

AustinPowers

Quote from: Nanderson on October 03, 2023, 02:18:24 PMLooks like the path has opened up for the DUP to go back into the executive. The wheelie bin brigade already issuing threats from grassroots unionism to incite mass protests riots and threatening to destroy their electorate vote if they do decide to go back into the assembley

There's a  terrace-style chant  in there somewhere ....