The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

I have no doubt this would have part of the deals done between the DUP and the Tories for their votes.

Eire90

dup basically threatening eu not to show up to good friday agreement events but i bet they wouldnt dare threaten the tories even tho they signed the agreement also do not see them threatening  joe biden

imtommygunn

What or where is this? I see no mention of it.

Eire90

sammy wilson and arlene foster warn eu delegates to stay away

Armamike

The EU has a lot more reason to attend Good Friday events than the anti GF agreement DUP.
That's just, like your opinion man.

yellowcard

Quote from: Eire90 on April 04, 2023, 05:05:50 PM

No one likes us we don't care say the DUP! It would appear that Arlene Foster has retired in name only with the amount of publicity she has received since being ousted but self awareness was never her strong point after leading unionism down a Brexit cul de sac which has continued to this day.

They are still doing the bidding of the ERG and Arlene in particular has a debt to repay to them after getting her Baroness and Dame titles off the back of propping up the Brexit wing of the Tory party. I think they live in a bubble where they think that a fringe regional political party are at the centre of the universe. 

LC

Quote from: yellowcard on April 04, 2023, 05:30:37 PM

No one likes us we don't care say the DUP! It would appear that Arlene Foster has retired in name only with the amount of publicity she has received since being ousted but self awareness was never her strong point after leading unionism down a Brexit cul de sac which has continued to this day.

They are still doing the bidding of the ERG and Arlene in particular has a debt to repay to them after getting her Baroness and Dame titles off the back of propping up the Brexit wing of the Tory party. I think they live in a bubble where they think that a fringe regional political party are at the centre of the universe.

+1

NAG1

Quote from: LC on April 04, 2023, 05:50:28 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on April 04, 2023, 05:30:37 PM

+1

But that universe is only 5000 years old  ;D ;)

RedHand88

Talkbalk has Unionists on gurning about Biden coming here.

"He says he's Irish, hes not Northern Irish"

yellowcard

I see the DUP have launched another charm offensive against the US administration as he embarks on his tour of Ireland. They just can't help themselves, before inviting someone else into their house for a cup of tea they would first need to prove their Britishness, anyone else is simply persona non grata. 

imtommygunn

Foster has completely lost the plot. Tbh I suspect she is at this point just looking for attention. She keeps getting peerages and awards but that doesn't hide the fact she is a complete  failure and has done almost irreparable damage to the DUP. (Well  hope that is the case anyway!).

Orior

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 12, 2023, 03:45:32 PM
Foster has completely lost the plot. Tbh I suspect she is at this point just looking for attention. She keeps getting peerages and awards but that doesn't hide the fact she is a complete  failure and has done almost irreparable damage to the DUP. (Well  hope that is the case anyway!).

Dan Wooten loves her.
Kate Hoey loves her.
Sammy Wilson loves her.
Nigel Farage loves her.

Unfortunately none of the above post on GAA Board so we are unable to explore the cause of such adoration.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: Orior on April 12, 2023, 03:53:18 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 12, 2023, 03:45:32 PM

Dan Wooten loves her.
Kate Hoey loves her.
Sammy Wilson loves her.
Nigel Farage loves her.

Unfortunately none of the above post on GAA Board so we are unable to explore the cause of such adoration.

What a lovely bunch of "friends".

johnnycool

Quote from: yellowcard on April 12, 2023, 03:33:07 PM
I see the DUP have launched another charm offensive against the US administration as he embarks on his tour of Ireland. They just can't help themselves, before inviting someone else into their house for a cup of tea they would first need to prove their Britishness, anyone else is simply persona non grata.

Arlene has highlighted their train of thought though. If you are Irish or consider yourself Irish, you must hate the British, there is no other middle ground.

Sad really