Brave man. Gareth Thomas

Started by Denn Forever, September 15, 2019, 10:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

That is some bombshell. 

Gareth Thomas has released his HIV status. I remember the outcry that there was when it first came to public attention in the early 80s.  We are all going to die....

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/14/welsh-rugby-legend-gareth-thomas-reveals-hiv-diagnosis
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Tony Baloney

He has a good chance of staying well for many years. Apparently a tabloid threatened to reveal it. Bloody vermin.

grounded

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 15, 2019, 01:49:36 PM
He has a good chance of staying well for many years. Apparently a tabloid threatened to reveal it. Bloody vermin.

They really are the lowest of the low, makes my blood boil. An early  HIV diagnosis is now eminently treatable given the right treatment and medication. In many ways akin to a diagnosis of diabetes.
       In the future, like diabetes it will be a curable condition. It will just take time, money and research. But it will happen.

Capt Pat

Brave man to be taking it up the arse without a condom in this day and age. Brave but not wise. :'(

gallsman

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 15, 2019, 11:21:24 PM
Brave man to be taking it up the arse without a condom in this day and age. Brave but not wise. :'(

What an enlightened comment.

Main Street

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 15, 2019, 11:21:24 PM
Where do you take it, if you can get it, oh wise one?