man city new invincibles

Started by mayoaremagic, December 10, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Baile BrigĂ­n 2 on June 13, 2023, 08:47:53 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 13, 2023, 01:35:00 PM
Anyone young people from here calling themselves city fans are laughable. They're glory hunters therefore they can't be taken seriously. As plastic as the club itself.

Read that back to yourself. Demeaning
I did. I would double down on it even further and say same goes for the new generation of Newcastle fans that will pop up when they start winning things too. Especially if they have family members that support a different team and they actively choose to 'support' them.

maldini

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 13, 2023, 08:25:07 AM
Quote from: maldini on June 12, 2023, 10:14:20 PM
There were 200,000 there tonight
Hardly no support now

Liverpool got 750,000 out for 1 trophy (Champions league) in 2019.
We'll never know what a 2020 League parade would have brought out but it would have been more.

Liverpool have more fans and are a bigger club than City
I don't think any City fan would argue

maldini

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 13, 2023, 08:42:38 AM
Who cares how many people were at it ffs ? They won it, it's over

A lot of United and Liverpool fans it appears

maldini

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 13, 2023, 01:35:00 PM
Anyone young people from here calling themselves city fans are laughable. They're glory hunters therefore they can't be taken seriously. As plastic as the club itself.

And that's why Liverpool and United have most fans here
As they were very successful in the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s
That's how it works

Milltown Row2

I asked my dad years ago, what was his reason for picking Utd as his team.

The success and tragedy of Munich would have been his main reasons
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

I wonder more why all these Irish men suppose foreign clubs but wouldnt go outta there way to watch a local soccer team.! Half of them are the Same lads who shout brits out of Ireland. We don't do irony well.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 14, 2023, 12:03:14 AM
I wonder more why all these Irish men suppose foreign clubs but wouldnt go outta there way to watch a local soccer team.! Half of them are the Same lads who shout brits out of Ireland. We don't do irony well.

Not too many Brits playing in the premiership nor are there many Brits that own them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 13, 2023, 01:33:04 AM
Sure they used to say normal Manchester people supported city, where every blow in and hanger on outside Manchester supported Utd. Typical example been all there support on here.

They did and it was utter nonsense, no change in that either.

RedHand88

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 14, 2023, 12:03:14 AM

Because my local teams are shite and/or rooted in sectarianism.