Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 496133 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #10035 on: August 11, 2017, 05:40:44 AM »
Now Trump is atacking McConnell. The Kochs won't be happy
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

AZOffaly

• View Profile
« Reply #10036 on: August 11, 2017, 09:02:24 AM »
Now Trump is atacking McConnell. The Kochs won't be happy

Shower of dicks.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #10037 on: August 11, 2017, 12:10:00 PM »
Will you stop. I'm agreeing with all that. What I'm saying is that by coming across as so smug and terribly smart, they are alienating people who then end up voting for the knob. Did you not learn anything from that last election? You have to play the electorate, you have to speak to them, not preach to them. Colbert and the other lads were preaching. Trump was speaking to them. He was talking absolute unmitigated bullshit, but he knew what he was doing.
Trump listened to them got elected and is now betraying them. It is very sad.

Its awful isnt it.

Of course the dems have never ever ever ever ever done that to their constituents.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #10038 on: August 11, 2017, 12:33:45 PM »
Some nice Republican senators they have in Wisconsin

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin suggested in a radio interview that colleague John McCain’s cancer and the very late hour might have played a role in McCain's dramatic and decisive vote last month against a GOP bill to roll back Obamacare.

Johnson was asked on “Chicago’s Morning Answer” Tuesday about the vote McCain took that effectively ended a Republican push this summer to repeal Obamacare.

“I am not going to speak for John McCain. You know, he has a brain tumor right now. That vote occurred at 1:30 in the morning. Some of that might have factored in,” Johnson said on AM-560 in Chicago in comments first reported Wednesday by CNN.

“Really?” asked co-host Amy Jacobson, referring to McCain’s surgery for a blood clot and subsequent flight to Washington for the late July Senate health care debate. It was McCain's surgery that revealed the presence of brain cancer.

“You really think that that played a factor in his judgment call?" she asked Johnson.

“Again, I don’t know exactly what — we really thought that — again I don’t want to speak for any senator,” said Johnson. “I really thought John was going to vote yes to send that to conference at 10:30 at night. By about 1 or 1:30 (in the morning), he voted no. You’d really have to talk to John about what was on his mind.”

McCain spokeswoman Julie Tarallo responded Wednesday:

“It is bizarre and deeply unfortunate that Senator Johnson would question the judgment of a colleague and friend. Senator McCain has been very open and clear about the reasons for his vote.”

punt kick

• View Profile
« Reply #10039 on: August 11, 2017, 01:07:11 PM »

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10040 on: August 11, 2017, 01:30:26 PM »
For some reason this song keeps popping into my head ever since this N. Korea nonsense. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #10041 on: August 11, 2017, 07:44:16 PM »
Trump is locked and loaded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40901746

Malcolm Nance
1. Trump says we are "Locked and Loaded"? We haven't even made basic preparations for war fighting that will happen if our B1s & SSBNs fire.

@MalcolmNance
2. NK could launch massive snap attacks within minutes of an attack. Pacific command logistics, amphibious ships & Marines NOT at ready.

@MalcolmNance

3. National ammunition logistics train NOT READY. Army/Marine alerts NOT READY. USAF air bridge NOT READY. Medical mobilization NOT READY.

@MalcolmNance
4. We are NOT READY for even a small action size of Libya much less Korean War 2.0. This talk of Locked & Loaded is irresponsible madness.
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #10042 on: August 11, 2017, 07:45:35 PM »
Will you stop. I'm agreeing with all that. What I'm saying is that by coming across as so smug and terribly smart, they are alienating people who then end up voting for the knob. Did you not learn anything from that last election? You have to play the electorate, you have to speak to them, not preach to them. Colbert and the other lads were preaching. Trump was speaking to them. He was talking absolute unmitigated bullshit, but he knew what he was doing.
Trump listened to them got elected and is now betraying them. It is very sad.

Its awful isnt it.

Of course the dems have never ever ever ever ever done that to their constituents.
Taking insurance away from 23 m people would qualify as mass murder. When did the Dems do anything similar ? For the sake of a tax cut for the Kochs.

seafoid

• View Profile

Denn Forever

• Any means neccessary
    • View Profile
    • Malcolm x
« Reply #10044 on: August 12, 2017, 11:02:10 AM »
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #10045 on: August 12, 2017, 01:26:22 PM »
Trump's conversation with Guam is beyond parody at this stage.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #10046 on: August 12, 2017, 01:34:58 PM »
Trump's conversation with Guam is beyond parody at this stage.
Ted Cruz refused to endorse Trump last year. It makes him look.like a statesman now.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #10047 on: August 12, 2017, 05:12:07 PM »
I see the poor oppressed white people are rallying in Virginia this weekend.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #10048 on: August 12, 2017, 05:54:45 PM »
The KKK re involved as well.

Blacks are being systematically pushed off voting rolls in GOP states by the DoJ led by Sessions. It's Jim Crow 2.0
I Wonder if there will be any lynching

And confederate flags. The choice of losers
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:01:48 PM by seafoid »

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #10049 on: August 12, 2017, 06:01:39 PM »
But Hillary / Obama / Democrats ...................................