The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

4 nil tonight against Bolton, can we play Lancashire sides every week ;D

PS Are the FA Cup semi finals played at Wembley? If so I mght head over as we're bound to beat Fulham in the next round

Farrandeelin

Quote from: T Fearon on February 24, 2010, 10:05:03 PM

PS Are the FA Cup semi finals played at Wembley? If so I mght head over as we're bound to beat Fulham in the next round

You lot can play all Lancashire sides every week, Manchester is part of Lancashire too isn't it? ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ross4life

Quote from: T Fearon on February 24, 2010, 10:05:03 PM

i would fancy fulham at home & yes semi finals are at wembley
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

T Fearon

Definitely will head over then, as a club member I should get a ticket for the semis, though I wouldn't have nearly enough loyalty points for a ticket for the final. Was at the 2001 semi at Old Trafford, when we lost to the Arse 2-1.

The Gs Man

Dodgy lasagne or not.....great win the day!!  Modric's goal was a peach.
Keep 'er lit

T Fearon

If we can repeat that first half performance for the rest of the season fourth place is a certainty, though we have difficult games ahead against Man Ure, Man City, Chelsea and the Goons

T Fearon

Routine 3-1 win against Blackburn. Could have scored a few more and had a cast iron penalty not awarded as well. Great to see Bale and Pavluychenko's continued great form. We will need a big high quality squad for the Champions League next year ;D

Norf Tyrone

Gareth Bale is showing the form that could make him one of the best LBs in Europe. He was outstanding again today, and credit to Harry for perservering with him.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Minder

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 13, 2010, 10:42:03 PM
Gareth Bale is showing the form that could make him one of the best LBs in Europe. He was outstanding again today, and credit to Harry for perservering with him.

He still looks like a monkey though, and that is ok to say because he is white.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AFS

Was he not playing in midfield?

Minder

Quote from: AFS on March 14, 2010, 12:03:35 AM

Was he not playing in midfield?

He was.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

Was he? Shows you what you take in when you are on night shift! Earlier statement still applicable.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

T Fearon

Just looking at the league table, and if we hadn't dropped silly points home and away to Wolves and at home to Hull we could have been serious title contenders. If we can beat Chelsea, Man Ure and the Goons in the run we might still be ;D

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: T Fearon on March 14, 2010, 11:16:36 AM
Just looking at the league table, and if we hadn't dropped silly points home and away to Wolves and at home to Hull we could have been serious title contenders. If we can beat Chelsea, Man Ure and the Goons in the run we might still be ;D

keep taking the tablets Tony :D, looks like you received one too many knocks to the head from Tony Randall ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: