The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

Whats Spurs best eleven? Bit of a selection headache for Arry. Not a bad problem to have tho!

An Gaeilgoir

Keane to stay where he was on Sunday for a start. Modric to came back in quite soon, dont know where( i never thought i'd ever say that). Niko K the bargain of the year 2.5 million? How the 'pool cold do with him, he is turning into a super playmaker. Hudd undroppable at the moment and Pav, Bentley on the bench as well. O Hara due back in Jan is currently playing great stuff in a down beat team. 'Arry is the man of the moment. In 25 years following them this is turning out ot be as good as any of them. Hopefully we can maintain top 4-6 til jan. Then we will be in the driving seat. A good center back in the Jan as well as a bit of cover for BAE. Other than that happy days! Two tough 6 pointers coming up Villa and Everton both away, i think.

T Fearon

FFS >:(Once again two points thrown away when they should have been in the bag against a bunch of mediocrities. Will we ever stop shooting ourselves in the ass never mind the feet >:( >:( >:(

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on December 06, 2009, 06:27:16 PM
FFS >:(Once again two points thrown away when they should have been in the bag against a bunch of mediocrities. Will we ever stop shooting ourselves in the ass never mind the feet >:( >:( >:(

There are a few of us who would pay to watch that.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

Thats 5 points tossed away in two games, that had they been won, would have taken us to the fringes of a title challenge, never mind a top four place. What the fcuk is happening? >:(

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on December 15, 2009, 06:27:29 PM
Thats 5 points tossed away in two games, that had they been won, would have taken us to the fringes of a title challenge, never mind a top four place. What the fcuk is happening? >:(

Normal service?
MWWSI 2017

The Gs Man

Normal service resumed.....

Great win tonight and another Man of the Match performance from Aaron Lennon.

And we still have Modric to come back in......
Keep 'er lit

Archie Mitchell

Modric might not get back in such is the form of Kranjcaer. Great 2nd goal from him. Lennon is unplayable at times. Spurs bossed the game from start to finsh and well deserved the win. Will be a tight season with Spurs, Villa and City all chasing the big 4.

T Fearon

What we need is consistency and an absolute stop to dropping points to shite like Wolves and throwing away 2 goal leads.

An Gaeilgoir

That was a massive win for us. City are no great shakes and i always feel Villa will fall away as thay have done in the past, their squad is a bit light. Still dont think we are nearly consistent enough for top 4, but if we are still fifth after christmas i'll be happy. What a difference thos points dropped at home to Stoke and Wolves would make to our position now. Also poor old Cesc F is crocked as well, so a great night last night all in.

T Fearon

What none of us want is a repeat of 2006 when we blew it at West Ham on the last day. Thats why its crucial that no more silly points are dropped. Villa and Liverpool are our only realistic challengers and I feel Villa pose the greatest threat of all, as they have squad depth this year and O'Neill is as good a manager as there is in the Premiership

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on December 17, 2009, 04:47:34 PM
What none of us want is a repeat of 2006 when we blew it at West Ham on the last day. Thats why its crucial that no more silly points are dropped. Villa and Liverpool are our only realistic challengers and I feel Villa pose the greatest threat of all, as they have squad depth this year and O'Neill is as good a manager as there is in the Premiership

Well stay away from dodgy lasagna then.

Only the spuds could find a reason such as that to justify not qualifying for the CL.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Whats this about a group of players secretly travelling to Dublin a few days before the Wolves defeat for a Christmas Party? Harry's going ape shit apparently :o

Mickey Linden

I was in Gibneys in Malahide when they were there. A fella I work with knew they were coming. They were in a sectioned off area at the end of the bar tho we could still see them all.

One of the boys I work with then ended up drinking with them in Coppers. They ordered burgers and chips from somewhere late on and got them delivered. Apparantly big Tom Hudd had a field day!