Where in the World?

Started by boojangles, December 22, 2008, 12:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Just reading through the thread on where its snowing around the world and its obvious we have posters on here from all different parts of the World.Im just interested to hear where all our posters are living,from Ulster to Munster,Canada to Queensland.
Il start off- Boojangles- Cavan at weekends/Dublin during the week

SidelineKick

South Derry with the odd night in Belfast.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

brokencrossbar1

Theresa Lowe mmmmmmmm...why oh why did she marry Frank McNamara? >:(

Declan

QuoteTheresa Lowe mmmmmmmm

Ah ~Jaysus BC - See her every other week with the bould Frank and the kids and could do without that :D.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Declan on December 22, 2008, 01:28:22 PM
QuoteTheresa Lowe mmmmmmmm

Ah ~Jaysus BC - See her every other week with the bould Frank and the kids and could do without that :D.

declan, be that as it may, as a horny young cub Saturday nights were always lit up by her pushing Mike Murphy's buttons for him :P

JimStynes

At the minute i am in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, lovely part of the world.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

nrico2006

QuoteAt the minute i am in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, lovely part of the world.

When you back again Jim?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

heganboy

freezing my ass off in New York City, trying to figure out how come 2 inches of snow brings Ireland to a standstill, and yet 8 inches of snow and the city doesn't even miss a stride...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Mid Mon

Cork, Monday to Friday,
Dundalk, Saturday and Sunday.

Puckoon

The sierra nevadas. It's buckin freezing!

Gabriel_Hurl

Our Nail Loney