Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Hand Man

La Manga?  There is a huge amount of uninformed bullshit on here.  Laughable.

The under 21 management are 100% correct.  One pulled hamstring or one dead leg to a key player would be enough to lose this All Ireland.

And don't give me the shit that it could happen in training.  It could, but much more likely to happen in a league match.

La Manga!!   ;D

bogball88

Don't know what all the fuss is for, great weekend for saucing now!

Soup an Samajiz

Good lad the BogBall!

Don't understand the crying here either, it's an all Ireland final for jesus sake, if they want a weekend give it to them. Nobody's saying all football is cancelled, grab a ball an kick like frig in your back garden, use a wall to kick her against if your U21 buddy is resting!

U21 managers "have backed fixture planners into a corner"... what, by getting to an All Ireland Final? The fact that they're goin for a trainin weekend doesn't mean the football wudnt have been called off anyway. Maybe could have made the call before Wednesday but boys if you work at weekends you have to accept that there's goin to be some disruption like. Good luck to the lads, theyv obviously worked hard.
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on April 24, 2015, 09:17:54 AM
Good lad the BogBall!

Don't understand the crying here either, it's an all Ireland final for jesus sake, if they want a weekend give it to them. Nobody's saying all football is cancelled, grab a ball an kick like frig in your back garden, use a wall to kick her against if your U21 buddy is resting!

U21 managers "have backed fixture planners into a corner"... what, by getting to an All Ireland Final? The fact that they're goin for a trainin weekend doesn't mean the football wudnt have been called off anyway. Maybe could have made the call before Wednesday but boys if you work at weekends you have to accept that there's goin to be some disruption like. Good luck to the lads, theyv obviously worked hard.

As i said before fair play to the u21s getting this far, and good luck in the final, they have my full support. But why after the semi final over the weekend did the CCC confirm fixtures for this Saturday/Sunday on Tyronegaa.ie? Then wait to hold their meeting on Tuesday and announce the decision on Wednesday. By that stage already, men had made provisions to get work off Saturday or change shifts to suit the confirmed fixtures for this weekend. Of course there will be sacrifices to be made every weekend - but when you see confirmed fixtures you take that as Gospel. You add into the equation the clubs who are flying lads home and wouldve booked their flights. I dont know how La Managa is been funded, but what about the clubs and players who are out money this weekend due to negligence on the CCC's behalf. Once again the club players are screwed over and forgotten about!

Christmas Lights

Good lad the BogBall!

I didn't say they backed them into a corner by getting to an All Ireland final. They backed them into a corner by organising the La Manga trip.  Fixtures organisers had no choice but to call off the games when this was announced.  I'd like to know the time the weekend away was announced?

Soup an Samajiz

u actually think they're goin to La Manga?

the trainin weekend has nothing to do wi fixtures bein called off, at least this way the u21's aren't put in the middle of the club county row. Whats the issue like, its one weekend's fixtures, boys usually cry out for a free weekend, take ur break in the sun and quit complainin! its not guna make or break the season...

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on April 24, 2015, 09:46:45 AM
u actually think they're goin to La Manga?

the trainin weekend has nothing to do wi fixtures bein called off, at least this way the u21's aren't put in the middle of the club county row. Whats the issue like, its one weekend's fixtures, boys usually cry out for a free weekend, take ur break in the sun and quit complainin! its not guna make or break the season...

We had 4 months of taking sauce at the weekend.  Its now football season!!!  There are 2 league games playing and you're wanting a break already  :-\  Dear oh dear

Soup an Samajiz

ach get off your high horse would ye. Drama queens, take a weekend's training and dry up

Bensars

Quote from: Christmas Lights on April 24, 2015, 09:28:29 AM
Good lad the BogBall!

I didn't say they backed them into a corner by getting to an All Ireland final. They backed them into a corner by organising the La Manga trip.  Fixtures organisers had no choice but to call off the games when this was announced.  I'd like to know the time the weekend away was announced?

Totally irresponsible management !  La Manga ! ;D ;D
Its young  Meyler i fear for, totally irresponsible to bring a ginger to la manga. He'll be burnt alive.

Preparation me hole !  And as for team bonding- a load of shite. All the lads out in the sunshine and the Gingers stuck under the parasol.   Hardly ideal i think you'll agree !

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bensars on April 24, 2015, 11:11:03 AM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on April 24, 2015, 09:28:29 AM
Good lad the BogBall!

Totally irresponsible management !  La Manga ! ;D ;D
Its young  Meyler i fear for, totally irresponsible to bring a ginger to la manga. He'll be burnt alive.

Preparation me hole !  And as for team bonding- a load of shite. All the lads out in the sunshine and the Gingers stuck under the parasol.   Hardly ideal i think you'll agree !

Meyler, Walsh, Fox and McShane- What were they thinking!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Under Lights

Checked the weather for La Manga this weekend. About 20. Bit overcast so our gingers should be ok.

tiempo

If there were two teams due to play each other who had no players in the U21 squad could they not go ahead and get their game played?

on the sideline

Are next weeks games starred?

And does anyone have the list of starred games for each division handy?

Gaffer

I m hearing that the Tyrone u21 final being moved from Navan to Parnell.

You heard it here first!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

bmr

Quote from: Gaffer on April 24, 2015, 10:43:53 PM
I m hearing that the Tyrone u21 final being moved from Navan to Parnell.

You heard it here first!!!!

Yep correct due to safety issues in navan