Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugh the root

Tony Donnelly has pulled the pin!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: hugh the root on August 06, 2014, 04:16:54 PM

Fair play to him if true, a real decent guy who knows his football and was significant in our successes. He has made a decision that makes things easier for Mickey, wouldn't be one bit surprised that he made the call knowing Mickey wouldn't, due to Mickeys well known loyality, which is very honourable.

hugh the root

Quote from: Under Lights on August 06, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

Has the Hugh The Root Prophecies begun?
sadly tony and fergal have had to depart the scene

LeoMc

LeoMc

Quote from: LeoMc on August 06, 2014, 04:46:10 PM
Quote from: hugh the root on August 06, 2014, 04:35:07 PM

sadly tony and fergal have had to depart the scene
Fergal gone too?

Ah FFS, now I'm at it. Get this over to the County thread.

Up The Middle

I agree hugh.  Red her out. Mcconnell is the biggest joke yet. The mans a clown.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

hugh the root

Quote from: Up The Middle on August 06, 2014, 07:26:30 PM
I agree hugh.  Red her out. Mcconnell is the biggest joke yet. The mans a clown.
up the middle two good minds I also live in a leather bound apartment and drive a fancy car!raid her clane out!

hugh the root

Well under lights what have you to tell me.? I am also pleased to announce that T tyrone players can speak to RTE again..........about time as freedom of speech is a gift from God!

God14

To be fair Hugh, you broke the news first. There was no mention of it earlier on any social media etc & I presumed it was one of your wind up's.

Hopefully Mickey does the same now. These men are all legends, but it's time to step aside.

hugh the root

Quote from: God14 on August 06, 2014, 07:53:12 PM
To be fair Hugh, you broke the news first. There was no mention of it earlier on any social media etc & I presumed it was one of your wind up's.

Hopefully Mickey does the same now. These men are all legends, but it's time to step aside.
Micky won't speak to RTE!

Up The Middle

Quote from: hugh the root on August 06, 2014, 07:58:51 PM
Quote from: God14 on August 06, 2014, 07:53:12 PM

Micky won't speak to RTE!

Micky won't speak to his players never mind rte
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

God14

Let's cut to the chase;
Ryan Porter must be absolutely nailed on for a role with Tyrone next year?

Up The Middle

Quote from: God14 on August 06, 2014, 08:13:09 PM
Let's cut to the chase;

No chance.  He would have his own opinion which would not be welcome under the current regime.

hugh the root

Quote from: God14 on August 06, 2014, 08:13:09 PM
Let's cut to the chase;
NO! Eugene Mc Connell has that position!

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: EC Unique on August 06, 2014, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 06, 2014, 12:37:20 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 06, 2014, 11:06:54 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 06, 2014, 10:37:55 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 05, 2014, 10:27:27 PM
Quote from: Carmenalways on August 05, 2014, 10:25:25 PM
I was stateside. Ciaran grogan in nets.  Allison McElroy mcgarrity. Conlon Monroe loughran. Ronan grogan and travers (black carded after 10 mins). Gormley fox mcelduff. Donaghy Fullerton and conlon. Super performance. Score line doesn't reflect there dominance. Errigal got a goal with 3 minutes of injury time played.

Super performance?

They were just a little bit less shite than us. 2 poor teams.

Hardly surprising   ::)
Were you at the game?

EC give us the Errigal team there.
Traynor was in goals. Davey kelly was playing Full back though he was wearing No.6 I think. Ben McDonald had No3 on but seemed to be out around the middle. Micheal Mc Cann was No6 with Eamon Donnelly on one wing and Niall Kell the other. Eoin Kelly was midfield with Sean McKenna but he went into FF. Padge McAnenly was wing half forward and Fintan Kelly played 14 but came out. I can't remember what exact position the rest were.

Mark Kavanagh was missing (holidays) and so was Paurig McGirr (injury). If playing I suspect they would have made the difference but that happens.

Never made it, couldn't get a flight that suited.  But i do know one thing, if i was at it i would know the lineup of the team.  I guess it was hard for you to name the Ballygawley team when you were kicking about behind the goals with the other kids.