burdizzo

Quote from: Tubberman on August 24, 2023, 01:33:15 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on August 24, 2023, 12:12:13 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on August 24, 2023, 10:11:32 AM
Quote from: Hound on August 24, 2023, 09:16:53 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on August 24, 2023, 09:13:05 AM
Quote from: An Watcher on August 23, 2023, 07:07:13 PM
Aye by the Ukrainians.  Haven't a clue whose doing what out there

Why would the Ukrainians target him when it was obviously only a matter of time before Putin did it for them.
Also if they had the capability to reach this far into Russia, accurately enough to take out a private jet, I'd imagine he wouldn't have been top of their target list.
Media with links to the Wagner group are reporting that it was Russian military that shot the jet down (according to the BBC), which seems far more likely

Of course, the conspiracy theory is that he wasn't on board at all and that this was just a mechanism to "disappear".

From the BBC.

Grey Zone reports that a second business jet owned by Prigozhin landed safely in the Moscow region.

Apparently, he always has 2 of his planes flying to make it harder to identify which he was on.

Though, seemingly, he ignored protocol by flying with Utkin a couple of times already. For both of them to be gone is effectively the end of Wagner, but if one remained, then it would still be viable.

theskull1

Economist and Columbia University professor Dr. Sachs elaborates on the role the U.S. has played on the Ukraine-Russia war.

Jeffrey Sachs ON RISING: Zelensky & MSM Are LYING About Nord Stream, Ukraine War
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ThereAndBackAgain

Quote from: theskull1 on November 22, 2023, 02:28:22 PMEconomist and Columbia University professor Dr. Sachs elaborates on the role the U.S. has played on the Ukraine-Russia war.

Jeffrey Sachs ON RISING: Zelensky & MSM Are LYING About Nord Stream, Ukraine War

This open letter provides an accurate and succinct rebuttal to everything ever uttered by pro-Russian propagandist Jeffrey Sachs. Probably tldr for the attention span of the Irish pro-Russian brigade.

https://news.berkeley.edu/2023/03/20/open-letter-to-jeffrey-sachs-on-the-russia-ukraine-war

Main Street

Quote from: ThereAndBackAgain on December 07, 2023, 01:56:00 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on November 22, 2023, 02:28:22 PMEconomist and Columbia University professor Dr. Sachs elaborates on the role the U.S. has played on the Ukraine-Russia war.

This open letter provides an accurate and succinct rebuttal to everything ever uttered by pro-Russian propagandist Jeffrey Sachs. Probably tldr for the attention span of the Irish pro-Russian brigade.

https://news.berkeley.edu/2023/03/20/open-letter-to-jeffrey-sachs-on-the-russia-ukraine-war
Total bullshít. Every line is Kremlin enhanced bullshít.
He's either a willing useless idiot or on the Kremlin payroll

burdizzo

How do you know? It DOES look like Ukraine is losing, and it does look like the west has had its gaze diverted, and it does look like Ukraine has been duped into fighting a proxy war to no end.

By the way, I'm fully aware that Putin is NOT our friend, but that doesn't mean the above ain't so.

armaghniac

Quote from: burdizzo on December 07, 2023, 11:19:19 PMHow do you know? It DOES look like Ukraine is losing, and it does look like the west has had its gaze diverted, and it does look like Ukraine has been duped into fighting a proxy war to no end.

By the way, I'm fully aware that Putin is NOT our friend, but that doesn't mean the above ain't so.

Ukraine is not losing, but they are not winning either. The West duped them to the extent that they are not providing the materiel required so that they cannot push on. The Europeans had allowed their military capacity run down so that they cannot help enough and the US are playing silly buggers.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ThereAndBackAgain

Quote from: burdizzo on December 07, 2023, 11:19:19 PMHow do you know? It DOES look like Ukraine is losing, and it does look like the west has had its gaze diverted, and it does look like Ukraine has been duped into fighting a proxy war to no end.

Apart from the west having it's gaze diverted, everything you have said is completely false. The idea that Ukraine has been duped into fighting a war is completely ridiculous - you didn't read that open letter to Jeffrey Sachs did you? I knew it was TLDR for the Irish pro-Russian muppet crew.

As for the the actual conduct of the war, Ukraine is not losing but they are a long way from winning. Largely thanks to western dithering over arms giving Russia time to dig themselves in like ticks.

Jeffrey and his ilk want to convince you all is lost so there will be another fake peace, giving Russia time to refresh, rebuild and relaunch again in another 2-3-4 years. They aren't going to stop. They've openly stated their aim in Ukraine is genocide, they aren't hiding it and never have and yet we still have Irish idiots going on about NATO and all the other bullshit Russian excuses for this war. The 'freethinkers' who disbelieve everything on MSM but swallow Russian propaganda on the likes of GrayZone like it's the jizz of the gods.You know who you are.

Jell 0 Biafra

Armagh18

Quote from: ThereAndBackAgain on December 08, 2023, 12:05:26 AM

Apart from the west having it's gaze diverted, everything you have said is completely false. The idea that Ukraine has been duped into fighting a war is completely ridiculous - you didn't read that open letter to Jeffrey Sachs did you? I knew it was TLDR for the Irish pro-Russian muppet crew.

As for the the actual conduct of the war, Ukraine is not losing but they are a long way from winning. Largely thanks to western dithering over arms giving Russia time to dig themselves in like ticks.

Jeffrey and his ilk want to convince you all is lost so there will be another fake peace, giving Russia time to refresh, rebuild and relaunch again in another 2-3-4 years. They aren't going to stop. They've openly stated their aim in Ukraine is genocide, they aren't hiding it and never have and yet we still have Irish idiots going on about NATO and all the other bullshit Russian excuses for this war. The 'freethinkers' who disbelieve everything on MSM but swallow Russian propaganda on the likes of GrayZone like it's the jizz of the gods.You know who you are.

Whos stated that and when?

ThereAndBackAgain

Touch a nerve did I Armagh18?

The easiest example that springs to mind is the article published by Russian state owned media outlet RIA Novosti published on April 3rd 2022 and titled, "What should Russia do with Ukraine". Have a read if it's not too long and hard to follow for your GrayZone addled brain.

Like I said, they aren't even trying to hide it, yet idiots like yourself are still talking pish about NATO.

Armagh18

Quote from: ThereAndBackAgain on December 08, 2023, 08:54:23 AMTouch a nerve did I Armagh18?

The easiest example that springs to mind is the article published by Russian state owned media outlet RIA Novosti published on April 3rd 2022 and titled, "What should Russia do with Ukraine". Have a read if it's not too long and hard to follow for your GrayZone addled brain.

Like I said, they aren't even trying to hide it, yet idiots like yourself are still talking pish about NATO.
That was a genuine question. Have you a proper link with quotes from Putin?

ThereAndBackAgain

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 08, 2023, 09:11:35 AM
Quote from: ThereAndBackAgain on December 08, 2023, 08:54:23 AMTouch a nerve did I Armagh18?

Man with genuine question can't be bothered to read an easy to find article online. Google it and read it.

p.s. you won't find it on the Grayzone.

burdizzo

Where is there the suggestion that that article is official Russian policy on Ukraine? Zelensky said it amounted to proof Russia intended to carry out genocide in Ukraine, but now, come on, do you never sniff a bit of hyperbole from Zelensky?! I know it's war, and all, but basically anything he says should be taken with a large pinch of salt, at least.

Armagh18

Quote from: ThereAndBackAgain on December 08, 2023, 09:31:22 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 08, 2023, 09:11:35 AM

Man with genuine question can't be bothered to read an easy to find article online. Google it and read it.

p.s. you won't find it on the Grayzone.
8 posts in 10 years. Headcase.