Irish Government to give Orange Lodges €100,000

Started by Minder, December 24, 2007, 08:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Wondering how everyone feels about Orange Lodges in the border counties are to receive €100,000 in grants from Eamon O' Cuiv's department (Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs) Lodges to benefit are in Cavan, Monaghan Leitrim and Donegal.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Rossfan

I presume this is parity of esteem vis a vis the GAA  ;)
They are Irish Citizens too.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Minder on December 24, 2007, 08:50:45 PM
Wondering how everyone feels about Orange Lodges in the border counties are to receive €100,000 in grants from Eamon O' Cuiv's department (Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs) Lodges to benefit are in Cavan, Monaghan Leitrim and Donegal.
Where in God's name are they? Been around a fair bit of the county and never came across one of them, can't think of any real strongly Protestant area either, unlike in Monaghan.

pintsofguinness

They'll be sending money to the KKK next, maybe some Neo Nazis could do with a few pound too.  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stew

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 24, 2007, 10:39:43 PM
They'll be sending money to the KKK next, maybe some Neo Nazis could do with a few pound too.  ::)

It will be interesting to see if these principled men take the money off the Oirish govt. To pogs point, they may as well give it to the kkk because that shower of hoors are just as full of hate.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

I know it's the season of Goodwill, but this is bordering on the ridiculous, to give this shower of bigoted cnuts this money is scandalous, they don't even support the Free State! Given half a chance they would have the border counties incorporated into thte six, they should be classified as a terrorist organisation, as well as sectarian - but I forgot, we have to bend over backwards and let these idiots shaft us up our asses, just to appease some sort of guilt! Wa*kers!  >:
Tbc....

Aerlik

Quote from: stew on December 24, 2007, 10:53:53 PM
It will be interesting to see if these principled men take the money off the Oirish govt. To pogs point, they may as well give it to the kkk because that shower of hoors are just as full of hate.

Sure haven't the Free Ps been taking money off the New Ireland Forum for donkeys?! 
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

stew

Quote from: Aerlik on December 25, 2007, 07:44:12 AM
Quote from: stew on December 24, 2007, 10:53:53 PM

Sure haven't the Free Ps been taking money off the New Ireland Forum for donkeys?! 

:D

You are right, I completely forgot about that.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.