China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 24, 2022, 11:25:23 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on August 24, 2022, 11:02:13 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 24, 2022, 09:34:56 PM
Were doctors in Ireland paid per patient for vaccinations ?

In the 26 counties yes , they were also paid per patient for Covid cases.
Doctors did modest numbers of vaccinations, mainly people over 70.

Yes, they modestly bombarded us in the south with text messages of their services.

Speak for yourself, I did not receive any text message from my GP.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

theskull1

Video by John Campbell (who has over 2.4 million subscribers) - that ever so lightly touches on the possibility that the covid vaccines may have caused some UK deaths. YouTube removed the video and the main stream media are making no real noise about getting to the bottom of these excess death numbers. Surely everyone should be interested in getting to the bottom of this data signal  :-\

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/nluYnAcVbzBF/
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

lenny

Quote from: theskull1 on August 26, 2022, 02:13:14 PM
Video by John Campbell (who has over 2.4 million subscribers) - that ever so lightly touches on the possibility that the covid vaccines may have caused some UK deaths. YouTube removed the video and the main stream media are making no real noise about getting to the bottom of these excess death numbers. Surely everyone should be interested in getting to the bottom of this data signal  :-\

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/nluYnAcVbzBF/

Most scientists are investigating and the evidence points to the excess deaths being caused by covid. Even people who seem to have recovered from supposedly mild cases have had coronary issues months later and also clotting issues. These things were happening well before the vaccine also.

theskull1

The data should be there to show the similar(ish) outcomes between vaccinated and ununvaccinated across age groups I would have thought. No?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on August 26, 2022, 02:44:04 PM
The data should be there to show the similar(ish) outcomes between vaccinated and ununvaccinated across age groups I would have thought. No?

not John Campbell again!!!

Last Man

Excess deaths warrant some discussion surely! He has his opinion and in fairness he comes across as pretty knowledgable and well able to interpret the available data. I would prefer to see someone put their hand up to debate the points with him rather than censor him out of hand. Leave it up to us to decide who makes the most compelling argument. Istead I am left feeling that something stinks with this.

PadraicHenryPearse

knowledgeable, you have having a laugh.. I watched two of his videos and he constantly contradicts himself, full of conjecture and bias opinions not backed up by anything, he was big on invermectin in Japan too...

any idea why merck the makers of Invermectin spend money on an actual covid treatment and not push their own product invermecin!! big pharma out to get us unless if lts invermectin!!!

I'm not being dragged into this shite again... I'm out

Last Man

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 26, 2022, 05:34:26 PM
knowledgeable, you have having a laugh.. I watched two of his videos and he constantly contradicts himself, full of conjecture and bias opinions not backed up by anything, he was big on invermectin in Japan too...

any idea why merck the makers of Invermectin spend money on an actual covid treatment and not push their own product invermecin!! big pharma out to get us unless if lts invermectin!!!

You'd need to ask an accountant that question, one would be considerably more lucrative than the other. That's conjecture on my part though.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Last Man on August 26, 2022, 08:35:25 PM

You'd need to ask an accountant that question, one would be considerably more lucrative than the other. That's conjecture on my part though.
Ivermectin was an established drug that wouldn't have to go through the extensive trials a new drug vaccine would have to. They could have blown all competitors out of the water if they were able to prove its value in treatment of covid (As an aside to a vaccine). That didn't happen.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

grounded

Merck's patent on ivermectin expired in 1996, though it was extended for different periods in various countries. Thus, other companies' ivermectin preparations are now commercially available.

grounded

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 26, 2022, 08:42:23 PM
Quote from: Last Man on August 26, 2022, 08:35:25 PM

Ivermectin was an established drug that wouldn't have to go through the extensive trials a new drug vaccine would have to. They could have blown all competitors out of the water if they were able to prove its value in treatment of covid (As an aside to a vaccine). That didn't happen.

Merck's patent on ivermectin expired in 1996. Many companies produce their own version for sale now. 
       Molnupiravir is their big covid 19 treatment hope. £5.5 billion in annual sales.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/merck-has-big-revenue-quarter-thanks-part-surprisingly-strong-sales-covid-pills

Tony Baloney

Ivermectin for stock; mRNA vaccines for humans.

grounded

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 26, 2022, 09:46:44 PM
Ivermectin for stock; mRNA vaccines for humans.

Or more accurately

Ivermectin for stock & humans ; mRNA vaccines for humans and Stock

;)

Last Man