China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 15, 2021, 12:06:45 AM
I don't need experts on either side to tell me that we don't need to vaccinate wains. Nobody does, there is no evidence or compelling argument to support their vaccination

I know it's crazy, why would you give vaccines to kids, completely absurd
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Put a word out of place and you're in like flynn. Lets have a laugh at FBNS's 'stupidity' rather than respond to the point you know he's making :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Rossfan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 12:16:27 AM
I don't need experts on either side to tell me that we don't need to vaccinate wains. Nobody does, there is no evidence or compelling argument to support their vaccination

I know it's crazy, why would you give vaccines to kids, completely absurd
Remind me how many vaccinations do children get in the first few years of life....
Remind me how many cases of polio, diphtheria,  etc have occurred in the ladst 3 years...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on December 15, 2021, 01:22:05 AM
Remind me how many vaccinations do children get in the first few years of life....
Remind me how many cases of polio, diphtheria,  etc have occurred in the ladst 3 years...
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

J70

What point is that?

That he knows better than any experts?

armaghniac

There is some level of knowledge on this forum, I'm surprised the government doesn't ask it for advice instead of NPHET.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

My point wasn't probably clear enough obviously.

Children don't need the vaccine because if they have it the chance of them spreading the virus is only slightly reduced. It's not reduced significantly enough to warrant it. On top of that if everyone else is jabbed well what's the issue .This is about protecting NHS  , so far so good with adult vaccination levels

Im double jabbed but I'd never consider at the moment jabbing my children. Possibly if a few years maybe but the benefits definitely don't outweigh risk for me. Of course we get other jabs but they have been around a little longer and haven't needed the same frequency of back up. Btw I wouldn't be getting my wain flu jab for what it's worth, I've never considered that for me we either

I have no issue with others doing whatever they see best for their families

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: J70 on December 15, 2021, 01:47:27 AM

What point is that?

That he knows better than any experts?

I didn't claim i did. Experts are not calling for mass vaccinations of children , offering but not mandating

grounded

Don't bother talking sense on here Fear,  you'll have the vaccination authorities on your case shortly.
       Polio, measles, rubella etc will all be mentioned, that have zero or very little relevance to this covid19 Vaccination programme.
       You could throw in having 4, 5 and 6 years olds wearing masks at school but no doubt the benefits will be explained to you as if your a fool.

charlieTully

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 15, 2021, 08:16:18 AM

Children don't need the vaccine because if they have it the chance of them spreading the virus is only slightly reduced. It's not reduced significantly enough to warrant it. On top of that if everyone else is jabbed well what's the issue .This is about protecting NHS  , so far so good with adult vaccination levels

Im double jabbed but I'd never consider at the moment jabbing my children. Possibly if a few years maybe but the benefits definitely don't outweigh risk for me. Of course we get other jabs but they have been around a little longer and haven't needed the same frequency of back up. Btw I wouldn't be getting my wain flu jab for what it's worth, I've never considered that for me we either

Agreed.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: charlieTully on December 15, 2021, 08:55:36 AM

Agreed.

Why in a few years? This thing should be (hopefully) easier managed in a few years, probably less if there was less mutations. Will the science of the vaccine have changed by then?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 09:00:51 AM
Quote from: charlieTully on December 15, 2021, 08:55:36 AM

Agreed.

Why in a few years? This thing should be (hopefully) easier managed in a few years, probably less if there was less mutations. Will the science of the vaccine have changed by then?

No but the data set available on the vaccine will be much greater. This is just my own personal opinion, constant arguments about this in office. Headphones time for me when it starts .

PadraicHenryPearse

medical science ok pre covid, medical science not OK post covid...

handwashing OK, mask wearing not OK despite the same medical professional recommending both..

bringing politics into medical science is wholly wrong and increasing happening to justify not following medical advice

Big pharma are well regulated, regulators have gatekeeper and supervision roles and the skulls post just shows that the how the regulator works... you would be hard pushed to find an industry  above reproach.. clothing and footwear and toy making with sweat shops, Facebook and Google with personal data, insurance industry with dual pricing etc, financial industry etc.

grounded

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 15, 2021, 09:35:05 AM
medical science ok pre covid, medical science not OK post covid...

handwashing OK, mask wearing not OK despite the same medical professional recommending both..

bringing politics into medical science is wholly wrong and increasing happening to justify not following medical advice

Big pharma are well regulated, regulators have gatekeeper and supervision roles and the skulls post just shows that the how the regulator works... you would be hard pushed to find an industry  above reproach.. clothing and footwear and toy making with sweat shops, Facebook and Google with personal data, insurance industry with dual pricing etc, financial industry etc.

Nothing and no industry is above reproach thats the entire point of debating this.

You only have to look at the Tamiflu scandal back during Swine Flu to know this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2014/apr/10/tamiflu-saga-drug-trials-big-pharma