China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 12, 2021, 07:24:19 PM
Stop trying to use a poor child's death to further your position  :(

Will I ignore such deaths the next time around? Would that suit you?

imtommygunn

No one dying particularly suits me.

lenny

Quote from: Thastheball on December 12, 2021, 07:31:28 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on December 12, 2021, 06:10:54 PM
Some more useful information regarding Israel doctors experience treating Vitamin D (plus K2) and Zinc on his patients who caught covid. Have been following this protocol for over a year myself. We're all in this together folks. Don't let the fearmongering win. Other option do exist ... this evidence regarding Vitamin D has been flying around for well over 18 months .... yet zero western government strategies have harnessed improving immune systems as part of the effort to reduce pressure on health care resources. That fact alone does make me wonder why when its such an easy win.

Vitamin D in Israel

https://youtu.be/w9h-XQm2qEY

Vitamin D in Israel. This video is for educational purposes only and must not replace advice from your own health care provider. Always consult your own doctor before taking any medication or supplements. Dr Michael Cohen discusses the importance of Vitamin D and zinc for the optimisation of the immune system. Vitamin K2 is also used to distribute calcium to the correct tissues. Thankyou Dr Cohen for this excellent explanation of preventing and minimising infection by enabling the amazing natural immune response.

Me to skull
4000 mg vit D, along with zinc

Hopefully they'll help you a bit if you get infected. I'd strongly advise you to get vaccinated also though especially with a tidal wave of omicron coming.

Walter Cronc

Lads can anyone share the link to booking the booster. I tried the website couple of times in last few days and wasn't eligible

Ed Ricketts

Apropos of nothing, globally, the supplement industry is estimated to be worth $150 billion per annum, as of 2021.

Is 'Big Vitamin' a thing?

Or maybe the boys with the youtube videos are just really into zinc.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

armaghniac

Quote from: Thastheball on December 12, 2021, 08:57:20 PM
The whole booster thing looks like your gonna need it every three months for any effectiveness. It seems after three months you might as well be unvaccinated.

This is not a characteristic of the vaccines but of Coronaviruses. If you get infected then it is not worth much after a few months either, which is why we get colds again.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Saffrongael

Quote from: Walter Cronc on December 12, 2021, 08:51:32 PM
Lads can anyone share the link to booking the booster. I tried the website couple of times in last few days and wasn't eligible

Just walk in, the IT is behind the news that has come out
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Thastheball on December 12, 2021, 08:55:35 PM
No thanks. As I have said, not enough data shared to reassure me. A few years when a rounded review of ALL THE DATA, no problem then. Until then I'll social distance, santise the hands and wear the mask ( although evidence is 50/50 on it). I'm not over weight, nor in the older group or have any underlying health issues. My risk is very very minimal.

You're risk is minimal if you are what you say, no one knows you, you could be crackpot crazy also. Hopefully you'll socially distance from others, based on your many post as different people that shouldn't be difficult.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2021, 09:10:51 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on December 12, 2021, 08:55:35 PM
No thanks. As I have said, not enough data shared to reassure me. A few years when a rounded review of ALL THE DATA, no problem then. Until then I'll social distance, santise the hands and wear the mask ( although evidence is 50/50 on it). I'm not over weight, nor in the older group or have any underlying health issues. My risk is very very minimal.

You're risk is minimal if you are what you say, no one knows you, you could be crackpot crazy also. Hopefully you'll socially distance from others, based on your many post as different people that shouldn't be difficult.

Lol
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Tony Baloney

Walter where you based at?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 12, 2021, 09:29:34 PM

Maghera.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Walter Cronc on December 12, 2021, 09:42:10 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 12, 2021, 09:29:34 PM

Maghera.
If I were you I'd either head for Ballymena where 7 Towers Leisure Centre is the Mass Vax Centre for Northern Trust or ring your local chemist. The missus was offered a booster whilst in the queue at the chemist as so many people aren't turning up for appts and they have to bin the vial if unused.

Rois

Walk in clinics now accepting over 30s with at least 3 months since last vax.
I don't think the booking system is being updated until Wednesday (well that was the case a few days ago) so you still can't book if not over 40 with 6 months since last jab.

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 12, 2021, 07:30:23 PM
No one dying particularly suits me.

No one dying suits me as well. That's the ultimate goal no matter what side of the argument you are on.

Armagh18

With all the talk of Omnicron, it seems far less deadly than Delta or is it too early to say?