Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 26, 2021, 03:50:15 PM
Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 03:28:40 PM
Quote from: Louther on April 15, 2021, 07:58:37 AM
Quote from: Gmac on April 15, 2021, 02:25:15 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 14, 2021, 11:50:43 AM
We need Sid and Angelo back. This thread has become one of discussion, fact and opinion.

Not what I signed up for.
think I stumbled on him on twitter @angeloOfTyrone if you miss him

A big fan of Ewan MacKenna.

And two of the 17 people he follows is Gript and John McGurk...I knew that's where he was getting half his "facts" and links from.

Sigh.

That Twitter account is one of Sid's many parody accounts and has nothing to do with me.

Can I also inform the forum that this weirdo Louther ended up signing up to another forum to stalk me after I was banned here.

That is not normal behaviour.

Yeah right  ;D

It is.

He has made up parody accounts of posters from the other forum we frequent. The Labane1917 account he set up on here was a poster on that forum.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: Louther on April 26, 2021, 03:54:39 PM
Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 03:28:40 PM
Quote from: Louther on April 15, 2021, 07:58:37 AM
Quote from: Gmac on April 15, 2021, 02:25:15 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 14, 2021, 11:50:43 AM
We need Sid and Angelo back. This thread has become one of discussion, fact and opinion.

Not what I signed up for.
think I stumbled on him on twitter @angeloOfTyrone if you miss him

A big fan of Ewan MacKenna.

And two of the 17 people he follows is Gript and John McGurk...I knew that's where he was getting half his "facts" and links from.

Sigh.

That Twitter account is one of Sid's many parody accounts and has nothing to do with me.

Can I also inform the forum that this weirdo Louther ended up signing up to another forum to stalk me after I was banned here.

That is not normal behaviour.

;D ;D ;D Don't flatter yourself wee man.

Only one parody account round here and that's you.

An out and out bluffer. It's better than the last excuse of the big Italian republican community round Tyrone.

So you're saying you're not Freddie.

There's a bit of a want in you when you're taking to stalking lads across different internet forums.

Louther

Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 03:45:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 21, 2021, 07:58:05 AM
That's wrong, Angelo said India had it sussed

No I didn't.

Not unusual to see you conflating things. Covid will spike and Covid will fizzle out periodically that's what happens with it. Once it's there it will spread and lockdowns don't seem to be at all effective in dealing with it. You look at this island, even after months of Lockdowns cases were still in the thousands.

It's certainly serious over there but it's no worse than the situation we had in the north at Christmas in terms of relative numbers, The daily case rate is 1 positive test in 4000 for India at present, that would be the equivalent of 475 positive tests in the north.

The notion that lockdowns work is completely false. How did lockdowns fare on this island?

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and that wee donkey.

This has to be one of the worst takes I've ever seen.

You'd India as some sort of scientific freak of nature that never had a lockdown. Once they lifted the restrictions they had in place to allow mass gatherings, return to schools, offices etc etc they've become the epicentre of a global crisis that's seeing nations from all over send aid and help their way.

Don't lockdowns don't work  :o

Angelo

Quote from: Louther on April 26, 2021, 04:01:08 PM

No I didn't.

Not unusual to see you conflating things. Covid will spike and Covid will fizzle out periodically that's what happens with it. Once it's there it will spread and lockdowns don't seem to be at all effective in dealing with it. You look at this island, even after months of Lockdowns cases were still in the thousands.

It's certainly serious over there but it's no worse than the situation we had in the north at Christmas in terms of relative numbers, The daily case rate is 1 positive test in 4000 for India at present, that would be the equivalent of 475 positive tests in the north.

The notion that lockdowns work is completely false. How did lockdowns fare on this island?

You'd India as some sort of scientific freak of nature that never had a lockdown. Once they lifted the restrictions they had in place to allow mass gatherings, return to schools, offices etc etc they've become the epicentre of a global crisis that's seeing nations from all over send aid and help their way.

Listen it's f**king creepy that you are stalking me across different internet forums - do me a favour and stay out of my way.

Louther

Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 04:02:09 PM

No I didn't.

Listen it's f**king creepy that you are stalking me across different internet forums - do me a favour and stay out of my way.

Or you'll destroy me  ;D ;D ;D

Wee Man, when you've had to register on this forum several times and others by the looks of it and you still get multiple bans and are likely close to a final one, maybe it's you that is the problem.

We've seen your posts elsewhere and on here, no hiding for you and what you really like.

Angelo

Quote from: Louther on April 26, 2021, 04:05:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 04:02:09 PM

No I didn't.

Or you'll destroy me  ;D ;D ;D

Wee Man, when you've had to register on this forum several times and others by the looks of it and you still get multiple bans and are likely close to a final one, maybe it's you that is the problem.

We've seen your posts elsewhere and on here, no hiding for you and what you really like.

No I just happen to think it's the absolute height of creepy behaviour that you join up on sites to stalk a guy around the internet.

You're a wrong un.

Louther

What are you even on about?

Maybe it was Sid set up a parody account to continue his arguments with you.

Angelo

Quote from: Louther on April 26, 2021, 04:08:37 PM
What are you even on about?

Maybe it was Sid set up a parody account to continue his arguments with you.

Ever since you joined this forum, you have been relentlessly stalking every contribution I make.

If we went through your posts on here, you'd find the vast majority of you posts are to do with me. You are obsessed and you do it unsolicited - right from the very start on the Celtic thread (which you have no interest in only me).

The fact that I get a ban on here and within a few days you are off over signing up on another site I post on is the absolute height of creepiness. I

The usual suspects will probably jump in here but I challenge anyone to do a brief search on Louhters posts on here and see what conclusion they come to.

Clearly I rattled something in you from the start but what you're engaging in is not normal behaviour, just stay out of my way.

Louther

Very simple fact from today.

I've no idea how long you back posting from your latest ban but I haven't engaged with you since and then you quote a post I made about when your "parody" twitter account was posted. I responded to that and then you reckon I was stalking you on some other forum.

I'm not the one obsessed.

I'd be more interested if you commented on the posts about your claims on India but you obviously don't want to as it showed up how wrong you have been.

What I can't understand and finds creepy, to use your own phrase, is that someone gets banned here, comes back with new name, gets banned again and again, but still wants to be here? And "chat" with people he has issues with and falls out with all the time. Now that is creepy.

Angelo

Quote from: Louther on April 26, 2021, 04:22:55 PM
Very simple fact from today.

I've no idea how long you back posting from your latest ban but I haven't engaged with you since and then you quote a post I made about when your "parody" twitter account was posted. I responded to that and then you reckon I was stalking you on some other forum.

I'm not the one obsessed.

I'd be more interested if you commented on the posts about your claims on India but you obviously don't want to as it showed up how wrong you have been.

What I can't understand and finds creepy, to use your own phrase, is that someone gets banned here, comes back with new name, gets banned again and again, but still wants to be here? And "chat" with people he has issues with and falls out with all the time. Now that is creepy.

I've told you to stay out of my way, you weird little man.

The last sentence can't spell out your issues any more clearer. You have became utterly obsessed with a poster off the internet. Have you Angelo scrawled out across every wall in your house?

Just park your obsession with me, there is plenty of threads and topics you can engage with on here rather than stalking me around from thread to thread on matters you have no interest in.

trailer

Here we go again with this shite. Every thread will be completely polluted.

Taylor

Quote from: trailer on April 26, 2021, 04:35:47 PM

+1

smelmoth

Quote from: Taylor on April 26, 2021, 04:43:39 PM

+1

I think Angelo has triggered a few posters. But then again racism and other forms of brain free gobshitery will trigger people. It stands to reason.

No matter what Angelo (or his aliases) post it's difficult to see past the racist nature of the author.

Angelo

Quote from: smelmoth on April 26, 2021, 04:50:15 PM
Quote from: Taylor on April 26, 2021, 04:43:39 PM

+1

I think Angelo has triggered a few posters. But then again racism and other forms of brain free gobshitery will trigger people. It stands to reason.

No matter what Angelo (or his aliases post) it's difficult to se past the racist nature of the author.

What racism?

Louther

I'll not be told who or where I can't post or respond to. It's a public forum and that's the very basis of the whole reasoning behind a discussion board. If you've a problem with me, stop quoting my posts or do that ignore thing that lot of people use. Particularly when false claims are posted at me.

I'll leave this at that and apology's to others.