China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

Looking like this was just a bad flu all along lads.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

highorlow

Captain Obvious

Quote from: highorlow on April 18, 2021, 10:02:34 PM

Aren't you the same poster that said this covid virus would all blow over in a few weeks?

highorlow

QuoteAren't you the same poster that said this covid virus would all blow over in a few weeks?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: highorlow on April 18, 2021, 10:02:34 PM

Like a seasonal flu?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

highorlow

QuoteIoannidis estimates that Covid has an average global Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) of ~0.15%. This is on the basis of surveying global seroprevalence data, i.e. statistics relating to the presence of Covid-19 antibodies in human blood samples.

Carry on sheepels. It ended for me after about a month. Plandemic.

highorlow

Let's test everyone that dies from now with or from any flu virus. We may as well keep counting now seen as we never did it before on such a global scale and the pharmaceutical companies like that shit.

I'm an opposing voice = conspiracy theorist

Milltown Row2

Quote from: highorlow on April 18, 2021, 11:44:11 PM
Let's test everyone that dies from now with or from any flu virus. We may as well keep counting now seen as we never did it before on such a global scale and the pharmaceutical companies like that shit.

I'm an opposing voice = conspiracy theorist

It's a simple question, is it a seasonal flu or an all year all seasons type flu?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

highorlow

I'll ask you a simpler question.

Why are cases dropping?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: highorlow on April 19, 2021, 12:13:45 AM

Why are cases dropping?

We've been in lockdown since Xmas...

So I'll ask you again you can answer or not. Is it a seasonal thing like flu or a yearly thing? Does it happen in warm countries all year round or just when we are in doors and spreading it?

France in a third wave, what type of seasons do they get the flu? April?

highorlow

QuoteWe've been in lockdown since Xmas...

We have been reopening for the last month. Plus the unvaccinated super spreader age group 18-35 year olds never really "locked down" and who would blame them. Yet cases are plummeting.

If your not prepared to explain to me why this is the case other  than say "we've been in lockdown since x mass" then it's pointless arguing. By all metrics and based on canal drinking, Easter parties, paddy's day, protests and general couldntgiveashitanymoreology we should have 2000 cases a day amongst the "youths". I'm asking you for a reason? I don't need to explain mine, I've posted a scientific paper , go and read it.

I forgot to mention the case mining as well with the walk in tents. Even more baffling is the drop when they've to search for cases.

Science has dug themselves a hole on this. They keep digging.

Opposing voice = Conspiracy theorist

Captain Obvious

armaghniac

Quote from: highorlow on April 19, 2021, 12:13:45 AM

Why are cases dropping?

People are behaving responsibly and many people are vaccinated.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: highorlow on April 18, 2021, 11:39:52 PM
QuoteIoannidis estimates that Covid has an average global Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) of ~0.15%. This is on the basis of surveying global seroprevalence data, i.e. statistics relating to the presence of Covid-19 antibodies in human blood samples.

Carry on sheepels. It ended for me after about a month. Plandemic.

Why the extra S?  Neither 'sheep' nor 'people' are s-ending plurals.  It's pretty clear to me you're just a shill looking to discredit conspiracy theorists generally.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: highorlow on April 19, 2021, 12:41:04 AM
QuoteWe've been in lockdown since Xmas...

We have been reopening for the last month. Plus the unvaccinated super spreader age group 18-35 year olds never really "locked down" and who would blame them. Yet cases are plummeting.

If your not prepared to explain to me why this is the case other  than say "we've been in lockdown since x mass" then it's pointless arguing. By all metrics and based on canal drinking, Easter parties, paddy's day, protests and general couldntgiveashitanymoreology we should have 2000 cases a day amongst the "youths". I'm asking you for a reason? I don't need to explain mine, I've posted a scientific paper , go and read it.

I forgot to mention the case mining as well with the walk in tents. Even more baffling is the drop when they've to search for cases.

Science has dug themselves a hole on this. They keep digging.

Opposing voice = Conspiracy theorist

So you're not going to answer? I gave you an answer.

But like Angelo you've skipped it

Why are cases down here in the north and why are cases higher in the south?