China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 12:23:32 AM
It could be, but again, what would you rather have? Currently life is shit, but a vaccine life or a life were the vulnerable are safer is better to this shit show

It's a catch 22 situation, isn't it? The way they're selling it is only mass vaccination will get us out of this. I really don't think it will.

There are millions who won't want to get the jab: many who are younger, healthier, sceptical, those who don't see themselves as a risk, or want to get frig knows what injected into them. Many will resist, but there will be no flights, holidays, jobs, concerts, shopping, football, cinema, eating out, doctor/hospital/dentist appts, kids at school if they don't get the vaccine. Even if they don't ever get the virus, it's a great life they're going to have!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 12:32:58 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 10, 2021, 12:25:25 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 09, 2021, 11:49:05 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 09, 2021, 11:25:41 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 09, 2021, 07:45:28 PM
So basically when all the over 80s are vaccinated in 2 weeks when it starts to kick in it will eliminate almost 70% of deaths
And 50% hospitalised patients.
Don't see any reason why lockdowns should continue to a high extent.
Off course open up slowly. And it will give an even younger cohort to get vaccinated
Agree???

Even if we all get vaccinated, will it eliminate the virus? I highly doubt it. It's unclear whether a vaccinated person can still pass on the virus.

Anyway, what will life be like post lockdowns? It doesn't bear thinking about.

Will life be better with vaccinations or not?

What do you think? We have been scared into this position despite 99.7% of the population being completely safe from dying from this virus. We are going to be a slave to this for the rest of our lives. Pharmaceutical companies own us now!

It's simple, just don't take it. We've been taking vaccines since birth but you're unsure now? You take any medication or know any family that take it?

Did you ever take a Vaccine that was less than a year old up to now?

Also the Lynch mob will be out with pitch-forks for those who absent!

HiMucker

So basically when all the over 80s are vaccinated in 2 weeks when it starts to kick in it will eliminate almost 70% of deaths
Off course open up slowly. And it will give an even younger cohort to get vaccinated
Agree???

Even if we all get vaccinated, will it eliminate the virus? I highly doubt it. It's unclear whether a vaccinated person can still pass on the virus.

What do you think? We have been scared into this position despite 99.7% of the population being completely safe from dying from this virus. We are going to be a slave to this for the rest of our lives. Pharmaceutical companies own us now!
Slaves to this for the rest of our lives?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 10, 2021, 12:41:07 AM
Agree???

It's simple, just don't take it. We've been taking vaccines since birth but you're unsure now? You take any medication or know any family that take it?

So answer my question first please
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: BennyCake on January 10, 2021, 12:01:18 AM
Agree???

As smurfy alluded, I don't think this is going away, even with mass vaccination.

Hancock saying
vaccinations will probably have to happen every 6/12 months, and the possibility of future lockdowns, particularly in winter. Well, reading between the lines, this virus is here to stay.

I mean, all the talk now is mass vaccination mass vaccination, we're going to get XXX number vaccinated by March/April etc. Ok fair enough, but that's obviously not going to be the answer if Hancock is suggesting more jabs in the future. Why would he say that? They obviously know that the double dose vaccine for everyone isn't going to be enough.

Stop listening/reading to whatever he says.

BennyCake

Agree???

Yeah I agree. But this about more than just selling vaccines.

BennyCake

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 10, 2021, 12:45:40 AM
Agree???

As smurfy alluded, I don't think this is going away, even with mass vaccination.

Hancock saying
vaccinations will probably have to happen every 6/12 months, and the possibility of future lockdowns, particularly in winter. Well, reading between the lines, this virus is here to stay.

I mean, all the talk now is mass vaccination mass vaccination, we're going to get XXX number vaccinated by March/April etc. Ok fair enough, but that's obviously not going to be the answer if Hancock is suggesting more jabs in the future. Why would he say that? They obviously know that the double dose vaccine for everyone isn't going to be enough.

Do you think he's some loose cannon just shouting his mouth off? He knows what he's saying, because he's been told to say it.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 12:43:39 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 10, 2021, 12:41:07 AM
Agree???

So answer my question first please

I plan not to take it or let the family take it. It will have social ramifications for us!

Instinct or something makes me smell a rat here. Something is not right. Always trust your instincts.

Milltown Row2

That's not what I asked, you're Angelo style is boring, have you taken medication or has your family taken medication?

Medication that you or family has taken has been approved and put through the same measure of approval.

But medication you took back in the 70's is safer than medication that's being approved now?

So have you taken medication and had your family taken vaccines in the past?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: BennyCake on January 10, 2021, 12:50:17 AM
Agree???

Hancock saying

Do you think he's some loose cannon just shouting his mouth off? He knows what he's saying, because he's been told to say it.
Most of what he says is either his own guessing or told the guess work of some other gormless bucko.  Stick to views of someone with medical or scientific knowledge.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 12:54:38 AM
That's not what I asked, you're Angelo style is boring, have you taken medication or has your family taken medication?

Medication that you or family has taken has been approved and put through the same measure of approval.

But medication you took back in the 70's is safer than medication that's being approved now?

Yes, my family have taken vaccines and medication.

There is something not right with the whole package of this. 

I am not scared of this Virus, I am scared of how this virus is being used.

That's my personal opinion. Each to their own.

I hope I am wrong about my distrust. I really do. I've never wanted to be more wrong in my life.

Milltown Row2

Right, so that's something you and your family will do, your wife and kids are very obedient it seems

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 01:05:34 AM
Right, so that's something you and your family will do, your wife and kids are very obedient it seems

We have a democratic house. This is not just my decision alone.

Do you believe in Democracy or are you the major influence in your family?

Once again, there is something not right with the whole package of this.

I hope I am wrong about my distrust. I really do. I've never wanted to be more wrong in my life.

BennyCake

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 10, 2021, 12:57:43 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 10, 2021, 12:50:17 AM
Agree???

Hancock saying

Most of what he says is either his own guessing or told the guess work of some other gormless bucko.  Stick to views of someone with medical or scientific knowledge.

Ok how about Luke O'Neill saying similar. Go to 04:15

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A2elYr8GPo8

BennyCake

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 10, 2021, 01:02:45 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 12:54:38 AM

Yes, my family have taken vaccines and medication.

There is something not right with the whole package of this. 

You're not wrong.