China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Hancock saying now that people will probably need to be vaccinated every 6 months. Or at least every year. 

This ain't going away. It was never meant to.

This isn't about fighting a virus. It's about selling vaccines.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on January 07, 2021, 10:17:43 PM
Hancock saying now that people will probably need to be vaccinated every 6 months. Or at least every year. 

What's the best option? Oxford vaccine none profit I thought
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Ah sweet jesus

bennydorano

Where's he said this? Can't find anything online to substantiate him or anyone else stating it as a fact.

ONeill

Good business to get into all the same.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyCake

Quote from: bennydorano on January 07, 2021, 11:04:46 PM

Where's he said this? Can't find anything online to substantiate him or anyone else stating it as a fact.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-matt-hancock-says-latest-lockdown-will-be-the-last-but-coronavirus-jabs-might-be-needed-every-six-months-12181677

bennydorano

Ta. I can't believe he's come out with that tbh as the country goes into a deep depressing lockdown - whether it's true or not. I'd expect it will not go down well in senior Government circles.

Captain Obvious

I'd wait on qualified and respected individual to come out on what "might" happen before jumping to conclusions.

Matt Hancock is politician, a member of the worst government in modern British history. A gormless buck with zero medical or scientific knowledge.

bennydorano

I agree but he'd be privy to an awful lot of scientific data and opinions  to be fair.

imtommygunn

Cue a day of big pharma to compliment a day of you think lockdown is the only alternative you clearly don't care about anyone who dies from the flu...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 08, 2021, 08:16:49 AM
Cue a day of big pharma to compliment a day of you think lockdown is the only alternative you clearly don't care about anyone who dies from the flu...

;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: bennydorano on January 07, 2021, 09:14:51 PM
Have the GAAboard daily Covid ROI V NI update stats dried up then?

There seems to be some technical difficulties at the moment on this front.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 07, 2021, 09:46:48 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 07, 2021, 06:08:34 PM
Milltown what's your take on the flu being totally eliminated?
Now take into consideration that this time every year we hear about our hospitals being overwhelmed and patients lying on beds in corridors.

Between January and August 2020, there were 48,168 deaths due to Covid-19 compared to 13,600 from pneumonia/flu

We don't test for flu.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: Franko on January 07, 2021, 10:02:03 PM
"Run it's course"

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1347200811303055364?s=21

Thick twat

You do know we are classifying people going in with a broken hip who test positive for Covid as Covid admissions rather than people admitted for a broken hip?

Thick twat.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL