China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

As long as your partner doesn't get that info you'll be fine ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 27, 2020, 12:59:26 PM
As long as your partner doesn't get that info you'll be fine ;D

True or your boss. I was in a meeting, not playing a quick 9. Imagine the state were able to use this information against you. Perhaps to coerce you.

Itchy

Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2020, 12:56:28 PM
My understanding is that it'll use low level bluetooth. Other technical minds can maybe explain. Working off 4g masts would pick up neighbours who you could be close too but not in direct contact. Semi detached houses, terraced houses etc.

It'll be very interesting to see how all this effects our civil liberties. Is this the new normal we want? The issues around privacy are huge.

The population are actually welcoming huge restrictions on our everyday lives. Huge intrusion. Being told what we can do and when we can do it. Some of the population even think they are part of the East German Stasi reporting their neighbours. There's a huge study here that would be interesting to read.

If it works of 5g masts Gemma O Doherty and the Tin Foil Hat brigade will have a melt down

imtommygunn

Part of the motivation for some in leaving the EU would have been the loss of privacy rights... (definitely it was a big plus for may)

charlieTully

Quote from: clarshack on April 25, 2020, 11:12:10 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on April 25, 2020, 09:30:07 AM
Telling the truth hurts tommy
The hospitals across the uk and Ireland are empty
NHS staff are doing nothing.
Give over will you

They've been doing great tik tok videos from what I've seen.

Inbetween dying saving cnuts like you

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2020, 12:56:28 PM
My understanding is that it'll use low level bluetooth.

Yep, that was my understanding too - a handshake between devices and then I guess the app on each phone will retain a list of MAC address (or some similar unique ID hash) & timestamps that then can be used later on to see what other phones were in close proximity to that handset.

Yeah, not ideal re. privacy - but as long as it can be cleanly uninstalled - and I assume a large number of people will be looking through every line to be sure that is the case. If you want lockdown to be lifted trailer, your gonna have to accept something like this to allow much more targeted responses.
i usse an speelchekor

trailer

Quote from: charlieTully on April 27, 2020, 02:07:21 PM
Quote from: clarshack on April 25, 2020, 11:12:10 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on April 25, 2020, 09:30:07 AM
Telling the truth hurts tommy
The hospitals across the uk and Ireland are empty
NHS staff are doing nothing.
Give over will you

They've been doing great tik tok videos from what I've seen.

Inbetween dying saving cnuts like you

The point he is making is that hospitals are very quiet. That can't be denied.

APM

quit yo jibbajabba

But Boris said it had been a success this morn....

APM

Quote from: trailer on April 26, 2020, 07:11:19 PM
People are asking the tough questions. They want to know what these CMO fraudsters have been up to. What do the Govs know and don't know. Restrictions will have to be relaxed. Trust in government as well as CMOs and WHO is definitely on the wane.

Comments like this are a complete scourge.
"CMO Fraudsters"
Are you for real? You sound like Trump. 

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 26, 2020, 10:10:39 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on April 25, 2020, 07:37:15 AM
The whole thing from start to finish has been an absolute disgrace
A national scandal and an enquiring should open when this is over
Multiple people need to stand before a judge
On a side note and I'll say it again hospitals are empty up and down the country north and south
The new nightingale hospital has not been used. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. The curve has not only been slowed it has stopped

People uninfected be Coronavirus
99.994% of China's 1.4 billion population was uninfected
99.729% of Italy's 60 million population
99.817% of USA's 330 million population
99.633% of Spain's 47 million population
99.842% of Germany's 83 million population
99.910% of Iran's 83 million population
99.798% of France's 65 million population
99.698% of Switzerland's 8.6 million population
99.858% of UK's 67 million population
99.979% of South Korea's 51 million population
99.889% of Sweden's 10.3 million population
99.974% of Australia's 25 million population
99.974% of the World's 7.5 billion population

Are these figures accurate?

Obviously take a side lack of mass testing etc.

Looks like a totally legit site he copy and pasted that drivel from  ::)

https://www.sott.net/article/433187-90-Days-of-Madness-Official-Numbers-Prove-COVID-19-is-STILL-Benign

Main Street

Is it time step up the precautions and restrict border crossings? 7 of the 8 counties in the south with the highest ration of infections are border counties.  Isn't it  time for Nordies to respect the rules  just as regular Irish people are obliged to, put an end to the special dispensations for cross border Nordies and apply the 2km restriction, unless there's a bona fide reason to travel further. 
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/covid-19-cases-in-cavan-exceed-dublin-as-incidence-in-border-counties-rising-fast-1.4238907

five points

Quote from: Main Street on April 27, 2020, 04:38:21 PM
Is it time step up the precautions and restrict border crossings? 7 of the 8 counties in the south with the highest ration of infections are border counties.  Isn't it  time for Nordies to respect the rules  just as regular Irish people are obliged to, put an end to the special dispensations for cross border Nordies and apply the 2km restriction, unless there's a bona fide reason to travel further. 
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/covid-19-cases-in-cavan-exceed-dublin-as-incidence-in-border-counties-rising-fast-1.4238907

How can you apply a 2km restriction on someone who doesn't live here?

LCohen

Far more likely to be a hand washing issue in them border counties

five points

Quote from: LCohen on April 27, 2020, 04:53:05 PM

Far more likely to be a hand washing issue in them border counties

It's a hospital issue.