The ulster rugby trial

Started by caprea, February 01, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
Quote from: longballin on March 11, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Called to see the Mammy day that's in it: says she, "that pup Paddy Jackson must be kicking himself with Ireland doing so well at the rugby." Interesting thought process...

Mammy's are lovely.
:o

longballin

Quote from: Hardy on March 11, 2018, 08:32:51 PM
Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
Quote from: longballin on March 11, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Called to see the Mammy day that's in it: says she, "that pup Paddy Jackson must be kicking himself with Ireland doing so well at the rugby." Interesting thought process...

Mammy's are lovely.
:o

wasn't sure how to take that comment either  lol! I suppose they are!

keeperlit

Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on March 10, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
It was good to see Rory Best and his kids interviewed after the match today

Well he is a family man. Before the November match against Argentina, he met school children from the two schools in Poyntzpass and paid for their tour of the Aviva.

The power of PR! ;D ;D ;D Wonder would there be any grants for this sort of cross community thing?

trailer

These guys defence seems to be that this girl was handing out BJ's left right and centre. And none of them thought this strange. Is this what goes on at parties? My experience of after-parties is you usually got a bottle of some weird beer, half drunk it, passed out in a very uncomfortable position on a sofa, woke up foundered at about 7am, then rang a mate who had the sense to go home to come and lift you.

If any story is unbelievable its the defences.

Taylor

After parties tend to be different in the city.
Narcotics freely available and plenty of women partying hard

trailer

Quote from: Taylor on March 12, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Ahhy dead on big lad. Just mad drug fuelled orgies going on in the city every night of the week.

StGallsGAA

So is spit-roasting popular in rugby circles?   

Taylor

Quote from: trailer on March 12, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

Ahhy dead on big lad. Just mad drug fuelled orgies going on in the city every night of the week.

No  ::)
But having attended parties back home and in the city I can tell you they are very different

general_lee

I heard it too, all it is is rumour, unless someone can verify it I'll treat it as such. Even if it was fact, it's not something imo that should ever be submitted as evidence.

AZOffaly

That's quite a statement Dinny. Are you sure that's true? If not, it should be removed.

Hound

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 12, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
That's quite a statement Dinny. Are you sure that's true? If not, it should be removed.
If the Garda told him directly, I would say it's fair game for a nonsense internet board like this. If a Garda told a friend, then a friend told Dinny, then I'd remove as there's a bigger chance there was lie told to dinny

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 12, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

It was a Guard who has been involved in a lot of sexual crime investigations. It's was hinted at earlier in the trial by the defence when they talked about the complainant and why she was in the night club. Anyway I never agreed with this thread in the first place so will take it down.
#newbridgeornowhere

Keyser soze

Why would the defence not be allowed to submit such a thing as evidence??? If it was true??

The number of grown ups on here engaging in the wildest speculation, tittle tattle and gossip and posting opinions based on the flimsiest of rumours is amazing. And sad.

Dinny Breen

MR2 and JC should delete the quoted text.
#newbridgeornowhere

David McKeown

Quote from: Keyser soze on March 12, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
Why would the defence not be allowed to submit such a thing as evidence??? If it was true??

The number of grown ups on here engaging in the wildest speculation, tittle tattle and gossip and posting opinions based on the flimsiest of rumours is amazing. And sad.

There's plenty of legal reasons why such evidence couldn't be adduced if and I stress if it were true in the first place. There are very strict rules on the admissibility of a complainants previous sexual history in rape trials and for good reasons. Just because it hasn't been admitted doesn't mean it's either true or not true.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner