Leinster Minor Football Championship

Started by SCFC, April 20, 2016, 10:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCFC

Any reports from first round defeat to Meath Saturday? Couldn't get to it. Sounds like it was a poor game.

Heshs Umpire

Wasn't at either. Word is Laois backs were decent but forwards never got going. Some goal our wing back Kelly scored, you'll see it on TG4 player.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Junior Ex Laoistalk

ELECTRIC IRELAND MINOR FOOTBALL QUALIFIERS 2016
Wed. 27th April Netwatch Cullen Pk. 6.45pm

Carlow v Laois

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Heshs Umpire

Unlaoised

Looks better on Tv than it did there but it was some strike to be fair
LAOIS ABÚ

Heshs Umpire

A couple of injuries for the next game tomorrow night, I hear.

The Monument Road

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on April 22, 2016, 10:44:55 PM
Link for that Kelly goal. https://twitter.com/GAA_2016/status/723484796933029888
Reminds me of the runs his cousin Tom Kelly used to make.....This guy has the makings of a top class footballer....

SCFC

Heard there's a couple of changes for tomorrow night alright. Not great on the names. There's a Comerford lad dropped and Kealy and Byrne out through injury.

OTF

Quote from: The Monument Road on April 26, 2016, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: Heshs Umpire on April 22, 2016, 10:44:55 PM
Link for that Kelly goal. https://twitter.com/GAA_2016/status/723484796933029888
Reminds me of the runs his cousin Tom Kelly used to make.....This guy has the makings of a top class footballer....

We he corner back on the u21 team

les Antiques

Last night was a bit of an non-event in Carlow . Kelly got an early goal for Laois and that was game over . Carlow to put it mildly were woeful . Hard to know where our minor team is at the moment but this extra game will stand to them before the 1/4 final .  I have reservations regarding our physicality and size . Anyone' else notice this ?

Unlaoised

God I feel for Carlow they really are so bad its not funny.

1-13 to 1-4 was the final score but if we wanted it to be more in the second half it could have been as we eased up and were sloppy in possession...

Diarmuid Whelan  kicked few nice points but to be honest the game as a whole was a very very poor standard.

I hope we can improve for the quarter finals!
LAOIS ABÚ

SCFC

They are a very small team alright. I hope they avoid Dublin in the quarter final draw. Good display from young Whelan who was non existent against Meath. He's a classy player.

Dave like the tv channel

Faugheen

Kilkenny pulled out after the hiding they got from Wexford. :o :o

From the Terrace

When is draw for q.finals? or dates when they'll be played?