Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

You're quite correct there General. It was you who gave me his details and I thank you for that
Careful now

general

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 26, 2019, 12:37:56 PM
You're quite correct there General. It was you who gave me his details and I thank you for that

he has a bit of a screw loose but his system is impressive. jaysus i laughed at his facebook postings last night. His android app is also working tip top now. have the rugby on here on the phone

Dougal Maguire

He was acting a bit like Basil Fawlty to be fair
Careful now

Main Street

I had a few hours offline with my stb blocked after renewing my sub, but the M3u link was always there. Now we're all going to enter another dimension via a new portal this weekend and it's claimed that Kurt Russell will there to welcome us all but unfortunately there's not a cast iron guarantee with this claim.

WT4E

Quote from: general on September 26, 2019, 01:28:40 PM

he has a bit of a screw loose but his system is impressive. jaysus i laughed at his facebook postings last night. His android app is also working tip top now. have the rugby on here on the phone

My supplier told me iptv gone forever and no point looking for it. Whose this lad youse are talking about might get him to provide it.

aidanmcg33

Quote from: WT4E on September 27, 2019, 09:24:15 AM

My supplier told me iptv gone forever and no point looking for it. Whose this lad youse are talking about might get him to provide it.

Same here, any chance of a PM? Thanks

RedHand88

Is it actually? All the talk I heard from boys over the years bragging how they were getting Sky sports for £5 a month and how I was a big eejit for paying for sky.

TabClear

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 27, 2019, 04:17:37 PM

Is it actually? All the talk I heard from boys over the years bragging how they were getting Sky sports for £5 a month and how I was a big eejit for paying for sky.

Sounds like your mates are on the ball!  ;) ;)

Dougal Maguire

I don't remember bragging about it
Careful now

thebar

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 27, 2019, 04:17:37 PM

You said it  ;D

DrinkingHarp

With IPTV can you have multiple tvs showing different channels at the same time? Would you need multiple boxes/devices?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Boycey

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on September 28, 2019, 11:01:44 PM
With IPTV can you have multiple tvs showing different channels at the same time? Would you need multiple boxes/devices?

Aye it can be done with multiple devices and multiroom subs,. If you haven't been following the last few pages now isn't the best time to be looking in to it..

Dougal Maguire

I've got 2 suppliers. 1 is off the radar the other has been busting a gut. He had a restricted service up and running but he was struggling and it seems to have gone off tonight. I trust him. Patience is the watchword
Careful now

gallsman

It's not patience, it's blind hope.

Tony Baloney

Does this mean we'll have to start paying full price for stuff?