Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on December 18, 2020, 12:38:23 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 12:30:51 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on December 18, 2020, 12:15:15 PM
Sid a couple of days ago:
Quote from: sid waddell on December 15, 2020, 09:47:07 AM
You see, to you, victims are "bingo"...only useful to you for being able to score political points

Sid today:
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 11:43:44 AM
It's a standard Shinnerbot deflection... that sort of blows up your argument like the PIRA blew up three year old Jonathan Ball
Duh, you've just proved my point!

To you Jonathan Ball is "bingo"

He must never be mentioned

Oh FFS!! So it's wrong to use victims names for point scoring, unless you do it? Because when you do it, well that's actually just "proof" that you didn't do it?

Do you ever step back and consider how utterly ridiculous you make yourself look with this sort of nonsense?
Do you have any shame?

Seriously

The Trump style tactics on this thread have been fairly astounding

The lengths to which you and others here will go to defend civilian murder are remarkably extreme

But then what would expect from supporters of extremists

The Shinnerbots here get so angry when a few home truths get told to them

Armchair revolutionaries

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 18, 2020, 12:40:11 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 12:37:41 PM
Quote from: Franko on December 18, 2020, 12:09:30 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 12:00:31 PM
Also, none of the Shinners here have yet remotely managed to point out what was wrong with my comments as regards the sickening murder of Sean Browne

Perhaps because they feel some sense of guilt that the resumption of war that they supported led to the resumption of the vicious cycle of violence that led to his murder

The truth hurts

To the likes of Angelo, Snapchap and Franko, Sean Browne is "bingo"

Somebody who can be brought up in an attempt to justify slaughter on the other side - but can only ever be referenced for that purpose

Bingo you say.  You are making a fool out of yourself.  And crassly using people's deaths as the vehicle in which to do so.

Maybe you'll prove me wrong

And show me somewhere else on this board you've used Jonathan Ball's name in a genuine way

Not just as a buzz word to take a swipe at someone

Your moral stance has been absolutely demolished here - and not by Angelo Snapchat and Franko... but by yourself.

That's not an argument

It's a standard Shinnerbot deflection

The logic is clear, unarguable and you refuse to deal with it because you know it's accurate and that sort of blows up your argument like the PIRA blew up three year old Jonathan Ball
You're the person that got outraged because I referenced Bono saying "f**k the revolution" after Enniskillen

And you say I'm making a fool of myself?

Now, I would have thought taking grievous offence at somebody condemning civilian slaughter was making a fool of themselves, but sure what would I know

No outrage from me.

I calmly dismissed your expletive laden nonsense.

Again, just because you repeat something doesn't make it true.
But you've done no such thing

My debating here has been calm and rational while you have steadily lost the plot and resorted to personal insults

You've dug hole after hole for yourself and now you've dug yourself into a hole where criticism even of Enniskillen is off limits as far as you're concerned

Which I think is very telling as to what your real agenda has been all along

We're getting down to brass tacks here

It was always about defending civilian slaughter

As indeed is current day Sinn Fein

Angelo

Sid has now descended into "I know you are but what am I" defence line.

Every point he makes is contradicted by himself. He has torn asunder every post he has made with his contradictions.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 12:45:23 PM
Also, none of the Shinners here have yet remotely managed to point out what was wrong with my comments as regards the sickening murder of Sean Browne

Perhaps because they feel some sense of guilt that the resumption of war that they supported led to the resumption of the vicious cycle of violence that led to his murder

The truth hurts

Somebody who can be brought up in an attempt to justify slaughter on the other side - but can only ever be referenced for that purpose

Bingo you say.  You are making a fool out of yourself.  And crassly using people's deaths as the vehicle in which to do so.

And show me somewhere else on this board you've used Jonathan Ball's name in a genuine way

Your moral stance has been absolutely demolished here - and not by Angelo Snapchat and Franko... but by yourself.

That's not an argument

The logic is clear, unarguable and you refuse to deal with it because you know it's accurate and that sort of blows up your argument like the PIRA blew up three year old Jonathan Ball
You're the person that got outraged because I referenced Bono saying "f**k the revolution" after Enniskillen

Now, I would have thought taking grievous offence at somebody condemning civilian slaughter was making a fool of themselves, but sure what would I know

No outrage from me.

My debating here has been calm and rational while you have steadily lost the plot and resorted to personal insults

You've dug hole after hole for yourself and now you've dug yourself into a hole where criticism even of Enniskillen is off limits as far as you're concerned

You do know other people can read this?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Snapchap on December 18, 2020, 10:17:35 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 10:11:12 AM
No, we can't be arsed with the "hassle" of blowing up innocent children in pursuit of deluded fascist dreams

Obviously some here can though

Shove yer Trouble politics up yer arse

Again, as Bono said, f**k the revolution

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 12:47:45 PM

Every point he makes is contradicted by himself. He has torn asunder every post he has made with his contradictions.
Every post you make evokes the Benny Hill Show music

Some of the most clueless arguing I ever seen from a poster

Armchair revolutionary, Couch Brigade

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 18, 2020, 12:49:35 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 12:45:23 PM

The truth hurts

That's not an argument

No outrage from me.

You do know other people can read this?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Snapchap on December 18, 2020, 10:17:35 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 10:11:12 AM
No, we can't be arsed with the "hassle" of blowing up innocent children in pursuit of deluded fascist dreams

Obviously some here can though

Shove yer Trouble politics up yer arse

Again, as Bono said, f**k the revolution
You started off this debate by claiming that I was on drugs

You simply couldn't believe that anybody would have a different view to the fairytales you grew up believing

What you quote by me there is totally accurate

You see your problem is that you don't even understand the difference between a personal insult and forceful, accurate debating

The drugs reference therefore becomes very ironic, doesn't it

The references to people making fools of themselves also become very ironic

sid waddell

Again, Franko, I invite you to tell me whether you agree or not with Bono's "f**k the revolution" comment after Enniskillen

And give reasons for your answer

Franko

Ah yes, telling someone to shove something up their arse

Straight out of the Oxford Union textbook of "forceful, accurate debating"

Jesus wept  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 12:50:15 PM

Keep unraveling, Sid.

You gave up on trying to debate the issue long ago as you had yourself tied in knots Houdini wouldn't be able to release himself from.

I understand this is very embarrassing for you.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 18, 2020, 12:59:21 PM
Ah yes, telling someone to shove something up their arse

Straight out of the Oxford Union textbook of "forceful, accurate debating"

Jesus wept  ;D
You see your problem there is not the 28 year campaign of murder

It's the telling the supporters of that campaign like yerself to shove that campaign up their arse, a position any reasonable person would agree with

Shinners are now reaching for the fake "civility" tactics of Trump and the US Republican party when they've run out of any other ideas to defend 28 years of slaughter

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 01:00:28 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 12:50:15 PM

Keep unraveling, Sid.

You gave up on trying to debate the issue long ago as you had yourself tied in knots Houdini wouldn't be able to release himself from.

I understand this is very embarrassing for you.

Nobody takes a pathetic troll like yourself seriously

Snapchap

Attempt Five:

Would you term the Old IRA campaign as a "civilian/sectarian murder campaign", Sid?

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on December 18, 2020, 01:04:58 PM
Attempt Five:

Would you term the Old IRA campaign as a "civilian/sectarian murder campaign", Sid?
Again reaching for the whataboutery because you can't defend your beloved PIRA

Pathetic

Is it any wonder Shinners are laughed at

Adopting the tactics of the US Republican party wholesale

sid waddell

A Shinner when faced with a question they can't answer (which is pretty much every question):

"Hey everybody - look over there"

The Boris Johnson "dead cat" technique

Snapchap

Quote from: sid waddell on December 18, 2020, 01:06:56 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on December 18, 2020, 01:04:58 PM
Attempt Five:

Again reaching for the whataboutery because you can't defend your beloved PIRA

Pathetic

Is it any wonder Shinners are laughed at

Adopting the tactics of the US Republican party wholesale

Except it's nothing to do with whataboutery. It's an attempt to get you to demonstrate consistency in your application of logic. Something I'd have thought you'd be only to eager to do. But alas, I'm having to ask this for a sixth time:

Would you term the Old IRA campaign as a "civilian/sectarian murder campaign"?