Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 16, 2013, 10:13:35 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 16, 2013, 06:25:11 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 16, 2013, 06:11:28 PM
Nobody going to make a new thread out of this HUGE story??

Why don't you get a rich friend to do it?   ;)

I would but I just can't seem to find anyone who gives one flying fcuk about this "story" though, that's why I'm suggesting maybe some of you budding Indo columnists might want to be the one to start a whole new thread about it.

You don't have to waste your time posting then.

Meanwhile:

http://thebrokenelbow.com/2013/02/10/gerry-adams-prostate-remedy-available-in-belfast-at-fraction-of-u-s-cost/
http://irishfreepress.com/sinn-fein-leader-gerry-adams-could-face-giant-tax-bill-after-us-businessman/

The funny thing is look at the first comment on the first link: "Ed, your obsession with Adams is starting to make you look incredibly foolish."

Anyone recognise anything?  ;D ;D ;D
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: glens abu on February 16, 2013, 10:00:06 PM
Muppet think you have a big problem,you are either a wannabe Shinner or have the hots for big Gerry

yeah muppet i see you've actually started a thread for gerry. whats with you

then again as i've said before and i'll repeat myself its time gerry concentrated on his constiuency and left the leadership to someone else. i see jao meeballocks let a listner slander adams on liveline its almost as if he wants to end up in court again. jao is very exited these days by the prospect of fianna fail getting back into power they sure knew how to look after their rte stooges
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on February 19, 2013, 05:49:33 PM
Muppet think you have a big problem,you are either a wannabe Shinner or have the hots for big Gerry

yeah muppet i see you've actually started a thread for gerry. whats with you

then again as i've said before and i'll repeat myself its time gerry concentrated on his constiuency and left the leadership to someone else. i see jao meeballocks let a listner slander adams on liveline its almost as if he wants to end up in court again. jao is very exited these days by the prospect of fianna fail getting back into power they sure knew how to look after their rte stooges

What's with you? Lawnseed started threads on:

Ian Paisley
Nelson McCausland
Tom Elliot
Eamon De Valera
Ming
Michael Noonan

I think Gerry telling us about his interest in gay teddies is far more interesting.

MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

i'm not the only one whos noticed am i

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on February 19, 2013, 06:31:30 PM

Lots of people have noticed the gay teddies. It is international news at this stage.

Here is a photo of Ted:

If it was Enda or Micheál you boys would be drooling at the mouth. But it is Gerry. You boys are reduced to nothing more than attacking anyone who mentions it.
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on February 19, 2013, 06:36:43 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on February 19, 2013, 06:31:30 PM

Lots of people have noticed the gay teddies. It is international news at this stage.

Here is a photo of Ted:

If it was Enda or Micheál you boys would be drooling at the mouth. But it is Gerry. You boys are reduced to nothing more than attacking anyone who mentions it.
quit drooling yourself and read the thread. i'm agreeing with you he needs to go i've been saying for  about 8mths

Itchy

Not sure what you are at Muppet, seems clear to me Adams is poking fun at himself. It's unusual to see someone poke fun at someone poking fun at themselves (if you follow). Whether this is really what Adams is like or whether this is put on to soften his image is something worth discussing. I doubt it's the later myself.

Tubberman

I hear Sinn Féin want to have a public holiday for "all those who fought for Irish freedom" including those in the recent past.

Not a fcking hope in hell!! Do you think the people of this country would stand for a public holiday to celebrate the Omagh bombers, the murderers of Jerry McCabe, John Morley, Henry Byrne etc
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Maguire01

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 16, 2013, 10:13:35 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 16, 2013, 06:25:11 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 16, 2013, 06:11:28 PM
Nobody going to make a new thread out of this HUGE story??

Why don't you get a rich friend to do it?   ;)

I would but I just can't seem to find anyone who gives one flying fcuk about this "story" though, that's why I'm suggesting maybe some of you budding Indo columnists might want to be the one to start a whole new thread about it.
Plenty seem to give a 'flying fcuk' - not least his 15,000 odd followers.

And you not think that if Enda Kenny, David Cameron, or Peter Robinson tweeted such things they'd be targets for ridicule?

Maguire01

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tubberman on February 21, 2013, 04:47:27 PM
I hear Sinn Féin want to have a public holiday for "all those who fought for Irish freedom" including those in the recent past.

Not a fcking hope in hell!! Do you think the people of this country would stand for a public holiday to celebrate the Omagh bombers, the murderers of Jerry McCabe, John Morley, Henry Byrne etc

Cite your worst post-Partition atrocity, and I'll beat it pre-Partition, guaranteed.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

muppet

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 23, 2013, 04:26:15 AM
Quote from: Tubberman on February 21, 2013, 04:47:27 PM

Cite your worst post-Partition atrocity, and I'll beat it pre-Partition, guaranteed.

An even better reason not to do it then.
MWWSI 2017

Main Street

That's right, imagine the outcry if they try to name the main train stations after convicted IRA gunmen, so called freedom fighters,
or should the main stadium the north be named after a convicted traitor.

They're not a patch on the true freedom fighters, The Fenian Brotherhood. These Nordies have a cheek. Next they'll be claiming Tom Clarke as some type of Nordie.

muppet

Quote from: Main Street on February 23, 2013, 12:51:11 PM
That's right, imagine the outcry if they try to name the main train stations after convicted IRA gunmen, so called freedom fighters,

They're not a patch on the true freedom fighters, The Fenian Brotherhood. These Nordies have a cheek. Next they'll be claiming Tom Clarke as some type of Nordie.

Why the need to imitate the Brits and glorify war and killing?
MWWSI 2017

Tubberman

Quote from: Main Street on February 23, 2013, 12:51:11 PM

I don't care who/what you bring up from 1916, the War of Independence, the Civil War, 1798, the Cromwellian times, anything.
I wasn't around in those times, I don't have any great knowledge or opinion on what happened then.
I was around when the Omagh bomb went off and when Jerry McCabe was murdered. I mightn't have a huge amount of knowledge, but I have an opinion on the people who carried out those acts. There's not a hope in hell I'd want to celebrate them or to insult those who suffered by their acts by having a national holiday in their honour.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."