Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 06, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
So now your a club that has allegedly paid an outside men and now have an alleged spitter :o

Allegedly is right but no doubt about our 10 free cups  ;)

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 05, 2018, 08:57:35 PM
Quote from: Taylor on November 05, 2018, 08:39:10 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 05, 2018, 08:07:09 PM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 05, 2018, 07:41:21 PM
Coalisland player spat at a cross official?

Yes allegedly and it wasn't just Cross people who said this to me.

Was it the incident with the physio?

Yes

poor form, pity after such a good year for this to be the legacy for the neutrals

OffTheDeck

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 05, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
Did Hampsey actually fire one or is above shite talk?
I seen it happening. It's not shite talk but it wasn't Hampsey. Nasty stuff

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: OffTheDeck on November 06, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Wasn't Hampsey.....he was sent off for serious dissent

OffTheDeck

Cathal Owens from Beragh apparently broke the leg during eskra game. Big blow for them coming into the game against Kildress, he's performed well all year and deservedly has a nod for an all star, I now  imagine they'll struggle now without him in midfield. Hope he has a speedy recovery and wish him all the best also

Localexpert

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 06, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

Wasn't Hampsey.....he was sent off for serious dissent

Hampsey was verbally abused and gave some back that happens in every single game every week and somehow he gets a straight red card!  Absolutely shocking stuff!  On the physio if rumours are true it couldn't be condoned however are we led to believe he was being an angel and not causing bother?

BIGONE

The Ulster Council is set to investigate Saturday night's ill-disciplined club quarter-final between Coalisland and Crossmaglen Rangers.

Both teams finished the provincial club quarter-final clash with 13 players, while a steward was also knocked over in the Athletic Grounds.

However it is the scale of sledging that occurred which will be scrutinised most.

Coalisland's Eoghan Hampsey picked up a straight red card for what's believed to have been dissent while team-mate Brian Toner plus Cross pair Callum Cumiskey and Johnny Hannratty were sent-off for reckless second yellow card offences.

However there were numerous sledging incidents easily heard by some spectators in the 7,637 crowd in Armagh with Monaghan referee Martin McNally, his umpires and linesmen also subjected to repeated verbals during the dour battle, won by Crossmaglen by three points.

The referee's report was due to be submitted and discussed at last night's scheduled Ulster Council meeting.

Severe sanctions are anticipated, especially given the Ulster's Council's warning to clubs at the launch of the club championships in Slaughtneil several weeks ago.

Speaking at the launch, Ulster Council PRO Michael Geoghegan said: "the message is there's no place for violence in our games".

"We want to relaunch that message, that is in our strategic plan, to the participating teams ahead of the Ulster club championships.

"There's no place for violence in our games and we're going to come down heavy on it."

Tintown rattler

Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 07, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 07, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
Along with the spitting incident they had a backroom team member sent to the stand against Killyclogher for throwing a ball at a player, another backroom team member sent to stand in Armagh and then Damien OHagon threw an elderly steward to the ground causing a bit of a melee. Nasty stuff alright.

You'd need to be careful with slanderous accusations such as those because I was sitting in close proximity to that and can tell you now that is absolutely not what happened!

What happened?

I'd rather stay out of your slander case!

Just like to hear your eye witness account

That is a very serious accusation to make about Hagan. I seen that incident and it was actually Hagan who helped the steward up so your accusation he threw him to the ground is complete shite. He himself is the guts of 60 years old now too so at what stage does someone become elderly ?

Looking through your previous comments on here this could a case of typical clonoe anti Coalisland tripe.

If the rest of Tyrone haven't realised yet Monaghan are hurting badly over our senior team beating them this year. They accused a lot of Tyrone players that day of sledging. Here we have a team who went through Tyrone in the championship without one red card and one black card. All of a sudden a Monaghan ref from ten miles down the road from cross sends two Coalisland lads off inside one minute. Something fishy here.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Tintown rattler on November 07, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
Along with the spitting incident they had a backroom team member sent to the stand against Killyclogher for throwing a ball at a player, another backroom team member sent to stand in Armagh and then Damien OHagon threw an elderly steward to the ground causing a bit of a melee. Nasty stuff alright.

You'd need to be careful with slanderous accusations such as those because I was sitting in close proximity to that and can tell you now that is absolutely not what happened!

What happened?

That is a very serious accusation to make about Hagan. I seen that incident and it was actually Hagan who helped the steward up so your accusation he threw him to the ground is complete shite. He himself is the guts of 60 years old now too so at what stage does someone become elderly ?

Looking through your previous comments on here this could a case of typical clonoe anti Coalisland tripe.

If the rest of Tyrone haven't realised yet Monaghan are hurting badly over our senior team beating them this year. They accused a lot of Tyrone players that day of sledging. Here we have a team who went through Tyrone in the championship without one red card and one black card. All of a sudden a Monaghan ref from ten miles down the road from cross sends two Coalisland lads off inside one minute. Something fishy here.

Oh Jesus it gets better 😂. Don't forget your tin foil hat in tintown!!!

square_ball

I think you're onto something there tintown. Hurson didn't give Burren that penalty too. Is it maybe because Down beat Tyrone in the replay back in 2008? I think it could be ya know. It's the only explanation for both Burren and Coalisland being beat. Referees getting revenge for the county team.

BIGONE

What happened?

Someone is telling me porkies then. What actually happened? How did the steward end up on his back?

Its not anti anything by the way. Its just whats current. 

bigtogs

My opinion is....referee was brutal to Fianna for whole of first half.... he was a wee bit better towards them second half... i never seen any spitting incidents or heard them mentioned at the game, too it was mentioned on here.... if their was so many verbals insults why did referee not deal with it at the time instead of picking out one person???

Referee out of his depth... i would rather the Ulster council would hold their hands up and say we have analysed the referee and he aided the situation on and off the field!!! 

Tintown rattler

Quote from: square_ball on November 07, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
I think you're onto something there tintown. Hurson didn't give Burren that penalty too. Is it maybe because Down beat Tyrone in the replay back in 2008? I think it could be ya know. It's the only explanation for both Burren and Coalisland being beat. Referees getting revenge for the county team.

If you don't believe Monaghan have a new found hatred for Tyrone after the semi final then you must have something mentally wrong with yourself. Accused Tyrone of sledging etc that day..... Monaghan ref gets Tyrone team in a club game and lines one for sledging. Coincidence ? Considering one of the Coalisland players was accused of sledging that day ?

Monaghan man I know tells that McNally , the ref, is the biggest cowboy going. Players refused to continue a game he was in charge of in Monaghan a while back after one player sustained a serious injury. McNally told the player to get up and play on or he would abandon the game.

GetOverTheBar

Heard both teams were fond of pointing out the other team liked recreational substances.

Localexpert

Quote from: BIGONE on November 07, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

What happened?

Someone is telling me porkies then. What actually happened? How did the steward end up on his back?

Its not anti anything by the way. Its just whats current.

In that case for someone who didn't see what happened you have legally put yourself into a precarious position slandering our manager.  Maybe the "person" who told you this can help pay your legal case  ;)