Leinster SFC

Started by Catch and Kick, May 18, 2017, 11:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

What's the Dublin for yerra?

Syferus

Quote from: Hound on June 06, 2017, 09:48:18 AM
Great to see Kildare and Meath no longer being rubbish.
And the Kildare panel even got a weekend away in Portugal to prepare.
Good men in charge of both team it seems.

With the Dubs looking a little less daunting, there may be some good games in Leinster this year.

Kildare and Meath are still shite.

Just like every county that isn't Dublin.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

With the Dubs looking a little less daunting, there may be some good games in Leinster this year.
I think Kildare are further ahead but it is looking good for the future of Leinster football .
The Dubs wil fade back into mediocrity at some stage
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Hound

Quote from: Hardy on June 06, 2017, 10:55:35 AM
What's the Dublin for yerra?
I never said you'd beat us! Just that you or Kildare might make it a bit more entertaining this year  ;)

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on June 06, 2017, 11:55:57 AM

I think Kildare are further ahead but it is looking good for the future of Leinster football .
The Dubs wil fade back into mediocrity at some stage

Long after we have all died, yeah.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2017, 11:06:42 AM

Kildare and Meath are still shite.

Just like every county that isn't Dublin.

ah, don't go telling them there is no Santa Claus!

Rossfan

So Syfīn must have jumped off the Rhubarb bandwagon. :o
He's dissing Galway in a big way on Stolen-sheep and making the usual ass of himself in the process :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

stevecw

Quote from: Gold on June 03, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

SteveCW I'm sure you'll be enjoying this.

Just hope Carlow don't drop the heads if the Dubs get a goal as we did when Donegal got a goal before half time the other week.

Great to see good players from other counties on TV. And great that Marty Morrisey isn't commentating and saying "he kicked a point!!!!" In a patronising voice as if a Carlow/Antrim/Wick low man isn't able to swing a f**king leg.

Sean Murphy is lightening and a warrior. Needs to keep it up

See you in Carlow or Belfast next year

I'm only reading back on this thread now. Thanks for the mention!
At half time I was enjoying it, the plan we had was working and only for a few unusually bad frees by Broderick we could have been even closer. Could see Dublin were frustrated, nobody more than Connolly who was lost & resorted to pushing his marker a lot for no good reason.
Even for the 1st 10/15 mins of the 2nd half we were still there only 3 points down when Connolly should have got a red. Dublin 14 v Carlow 15 might have made it a very different game. But when Brendan Murphy stupidly got a 2nd yellow when we were only 4 behind, that was game over. After that Fenton was freed up and it was all Dublin, to make it a 12 point game which it never was really.

Ha, yeah Sean Murphy was amazing...a great hurler too but focused on football only this year. He's lightening fast, has unreal strength and behind it all is the quietest guy you'll ever meet. After getting man of the match i think he said he was too disappointed to talk...but no, he is so quiet/low profile he'd hate anything like that.

We got a nice draw now away to London, need to go over there do a job and get revenge for the game in Feb where they beat us. Ended up costing us promotion.

thejuice

Might have to go against my own beliefs and pay sky to watch the Meath Kildare game. I never thought I would but the online free streams are so unreliable I don't want to miss it.

What's the best deal for a once off payment to sky. I have no interest in anything else they show so not going for a package.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Captain Scarlet

They launched TV Now in ireland so that would give you a full day of sky sports i think.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

twohands!!!

Quote from: thejuice on June 07, 2017, 11:21:21 PM
Might have to go against my own beliefs and pay sky to watch the Meath Kildare game. I never thought I would but the online free streams are so unreliable I don't want to miss it.

What's the best deal for a once off payment to sky. I have no interest in anything else they show so not going for a package.

Maybe seek out a quiet hostelry with Sky ?

I was talking to someone who was anti-Murdoch and co and they used go to a hotel lounge to watch Sky - they reckoned a hotel was a better/quieter place than a pub to watch sport in peace.

thejuice

I'll be at home minding the young lad so I won't be able to get out to a pub. Now TV will have to do. Whatever I give th will only be a drop in the ocean anyway.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

Are Kildare any good this year lads?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

I hear they're showing good form on the gallops.