Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Cargin by 2 st galls by 4

breakingball

CitySlicker11

Are either of tomorrow's quarter finals being streamed?

Sportacus

Aghagallon joining Portglenone and Creggan as clubs pushing for a title in the years ahead. LD, Cargin on top for now, and St John's and Rossa always see themselves in that bracket.  Antrim football and future county managers should benefit a lot.  What could possibly go wrong!

bannside

Casements v St Galls being streamed live on Antrim Facebook.

asaffgael

Is the semi finals down for this weekend?

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: asaffgael on September 01, 2020, 02:12:07 PM
Is the semi finals down for this weekend?

Very good coverage, except I keep waiting to see a replay of scores etc!! All square at half time, Portglenone have lost two key players to injury but plenty of Delargys available to keep the Casements show on the road.

gallsman

Poor enough in the first half but has improved since the break. St. Gall's look quite leggy and Portglenone look at their best when running at them but are going away from it quite a bit.

imtommygunn

I'm neutral although to be honest would maybe slightly favour portglenone but that ref is shafting st galls. He is really bad.

BrendanAntrim

I'm totally neutral, and think the referee is doing well. Playing a totally fair game.

gallsman

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 01, 2020, 07:51:10 PM
I'm neutral although to be honest would maybe slightly favour portglenone but that ref is shafting st galls. He is really bad.

I thought there were some awful decisions but Kieran on commentary was calling them all as fouls. The one where they both went to lift the ball at the same time was crazy.

They must have thought it was done when Aidso's shot was saved, so to dig it out from that position was huge. Big stones on Brendan Bradley to put that equaliser over after missing the free Dunno how much St. Gall's have left in the legs.

BrendanAntrim

Kieran is very good on commentary / analysis

BrendanAntrim

No sign of CJ? Maybe injured on Sunday in the hurling?

imtommygunn

That pollock one on half time too gallsman.

Agree on commentary Brendan. Wondering the same myself about cj. I think they are missing him.

Portglenone too much in the legs now I think.

gallsman

They said at the start that CJ picked up a knock at the end of the Johnnies game on Sunday.

Pollock one there was definitely a free. He had a bad miss earlier in extra time too.

Gerard McAleese, there's a blast from the past. Trouble all night for St. Galls has been winning either primary or breaking ball, which is disappointing given how early McKeever went off